NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Babooo

Sell my Cube off???

I dunno what to do people. I wanna save up for a Wii and DS Lite but I'm thinking of selling my GC as I'm really low on cash at the mo.

If you think about it, the last 2 games that I would get for GC are super paper mario and Zelda. With Paper Mario I could play that on Wii as its backward compatible and then I could get the Wii version of Zelda.....so I don't think I'm really losing out on anything by selling my GC off.

What's your thoughts on the situation??

As the Cube has collector's value, I would keep it but if it comes between you and getting a Wii, sell it. Just remember that you might miss the monkey sounds on start up when you hold Z...

Well I like to keep all my consoles, just to have them in my collection etc. and also if I was to sell my GC its like selling all my great memories when I bought the console etc.

I can see your point baboo, but its not worth it, you will get like £20 or something thats it, i bought a perfect condition 2nd hand gamecube form my local store with a offical 256 memory card for £25.

I'd never sell any of my consoles for the same reason as Stocka,got so many happy memories.

Erm.... who exactly in their right mind would buy a Cube for little over £20 right now?

My friend just sold his Gamecube with 14 games for £90 (going towards a Wii).

I however will never sell my consoles even if I never play with them again I still feel better that they are in my room rather than in someone elses.

I never sell consoles. Selling of consoles is eeevvviiil. I have a nice little collection. ^_^

As the Cube has collector's value, I would keep it but if it comes between you and getting a Wii, sell it. Just remember that you might miss the monkey sounds on start up when you hold Z...

I havn't done that yet, I always forget about it.

Gamestation and Game will give you about 50p for a cube.

Not really, but the money they will give you will be crap.

You could always use it as a paper-press. It would be one cool paper-press. Think about it.

Holy crap! I've had the thing for a few years and had no idea about that.

I wouldn't sell my 'cube for two reasons:

1. Get fuck all for it

2. They're just nice things to keep

Not worth selling, give it away (to a charity, friend, family or hospital) with games and controllers.

Or keep it just to have a second Cube in another room for retro's sake.

We have a GameCube set up in a car at the moment.. it's hilarious.

You play on my mates .mp4 player, plug the system in on the ash tray.

Such the crash waiting to happen. Smash Bros. whilst bombing around is funny though.

I wouldn't sell mine but I don't like selling my consoles. Like people have mentioned you wouldn't get much for it anyway.

I always regret it once I've sold a console. I was so tempted to sell my Dreamcast so I can definitely afford a DS but I know I'll only miss having Shenmue, so I've decided to keep it, even if it is collecting dust under my desk.

Fact is like many have said you wont get very much for it. Its not like the Wii is out this week or anything there is still plenty time to save up for it.

I only sell if they are bust or i'm desperate for money. I sold my old cube because it broke, Gamestation never tested it and i got another cube for a small price of £20

Selling a Gamecube is like selling your soul.

Here here.

Case closed, keep the Cube, keep your soul and keep the great memories :yay:

u think holding Z is good? get 3 other people to hold Z as well and u get a different start as well :D cool little bits <3 Cube - shame i sold mine ages ago :(

Sign in to follow this