Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

Yeah i like Glyn, at first he did or said nothing but since his had his head shaved he is a new man, a funny horn dog at that.

EDIT:

How funny was pete when he was hiding the beers!? man i couldnt stop laughing at him, love it !

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sezar is a ****, too many people like him, needs a good slap.

Spot-on.

Sezer, Imogen, Grace and Mickey remind me of the school bullies who think their 'it' but always grow-up to be poor, pathetic and lonely....

Honestly after tonights episode i could quite easily go in there and beat the shit out of Sezer! I know it sounds a little OTT but his simply a cocky, sad little man who deserves to be hated.

All this crap about Richard picking on Imogen, thats what the 'it' crowd has done since they've been in there....

Nikki, Pete to win! My vote goes for Pete! :yay:

Umm...Sezar was accusing Richard of bullying Imogen when Mikey and co were the ones who started all the insulting.

Sezar's a dead man walking, if he doesn't get evicted tommorow I'll lose even more faith in the public of this country.

pete in that geek custome in the toilet "MWAAHAHAH" man so freaking funny that was

That was probably the best moment in todays BB....so, so funny. So was the time when he was carrying all the beers and was trying to get into the toilets....me and and the rest of the family could not stop laughing!!

I am getting so pissed off at sezar at the moment. I really hope that he is gonna go tommorrow.....please!!!!

Oh man, seeing Richard cry was quite an emotional moment....you hardly see this great hulk of a man break down, but today was not his day. I wonder how Richard and Glyn are now, enemies or mates, after this confrontation???

Throughout the whole of tonight's episode, you could see the 2 groups that have formed in the house.....I hope the "it" crowd (Sezar, Imogen, Grace, Mikey) are broken up, and Imogen and Grace are left by themselves. Those 2 fuckin bitches annoy me.

BB this year is pretty damn gooood.

Yeah, Pete in the bacthroom laughing had my family in stiches aswell.

Richard crying was really sad - he's been turning into my favorite for awhile and tonight kinda 'secured the deal' - I would think he won't be to happy with Glyn.

Can't wait for Sezer to leave on Friday - he had better go!

Sezer, Imogen, Grace and Mickey remind me of the school bullies who think their 'it' but always grow-up to be poor, pathetic and lonely....

So what if they're the 'it' group. I think some people are relating the show too much to bad playground experiences. Its not unusual for a group of young people to get together and form such a crowd. So accept it and move on.

So what if they're the 'it' group. I think some people are relating the show too much to bad playground experiences. Its not unusual for a group of young people to get together and form such a crowd. So accept it and move on.

Oh fuck off, we all know they like each others company becasue they are bullys

I was going to answer the question (maybe not so bluntly) but you seem to have done it for me! :D

Ramar i totally disagree, if thats the type of people you hang around with then not being rude, i probably wouldn't like you, as i don't seem to get on with people like that.

Of course i don't know you personally, so i cannot judge. :)

In my opinion i know many people who act like Grace, Imogen, Sezer, Mickey (maybe not so much him) and dislike them all and it's not all playground experiences.

I was bullied at school, nearly for all of it and to be honest i don't know why, it's still effecting me now at the age of 19 and no-ones bullied me for at least 3 years. It's very hard to move on.

A few Big Brother contestants in the past have reminded me of them also.

Definately get Sezer out people! I'm a little worried Channel 4 are going to rig it, actually. It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be Lea! Surely it's Sezer?

Pete has been a joy to watch. His humour is fantastic, his dress sense is out of this world and his generally a nice bloke. Wish he was my mate actually. :)

On the subject of Bullies, didnt Glynn say he was bullied? He said they threw rocks at him or something, that made me feel sorry for him. I think this is why hes not hanging round with Sezar and those lot. That tand they probably think hes not "cool" enough

The thing about sezar is that, well i cant say anything much about the rest of the housemates, altho i want pete to win, but judging from what ive seen from sezar, he thinks hes awesome, the truth is, if he was confronted by some hench people, he would probably piss himself and cry.

I generally agree with most remarks over the last couple of pages. I'm liking Pete, Richard and so on ... But I really really haaaaaate Nikki. She is so stupid and has annoying mannerisms. The whole "aspiring to be a page 3 stunna, fhm, nuts girl" bugs me too.

Ok then. We'll just forget some positive reasons why they enjoy each others company.

Ramar i totally disagree, if thats the type of people you hang around with then not being rude, i probably wouldn't like you, as i don't seem to get on with people like that.

Of course i don't know you personally, so i cannot judge.

I don't hang around with people like that at all really. But I realise its a tv show, most of the things they're doing is playing up for the cameras. In saying that I don't support bullying, but it does provide good tv. Channel 4 don't want everyone to get on fine, arguments etc create ratings.

^ Sad fact is your correct.

If there wasn't any arguments this week? what really would we be watching?

Seems like bullying in the BB house is used as 'entertainment'.

Thankfully the Great British public don't let it go on long enough as we normally boot out the bully before they get their own way!

.....like Sezer!

:D

I feel like a huge dork posting this but I felt pretty bad for Richard last night. Injustice really gets me in the gut. His words are extremely powerful in the house because no one apart from Sezer can articulate themselves effectively and so when he gets pushed to the edge by the bullying and backhandedness of Grace and Imogen and Sezer he really takes his opponent down -- hence the bully tag. But Imogen said, and I quote, ""I have never slagged you off. I didn't nominate you. I didn't nominate ... say it to my face", and he did. He said it to her face.

He didn't deserve to be attacked and he didn't deserve to cry like that.

And implicating my man Glyn? OH NO YOU DIDN'T

I don't hang around with people like that at all really. But I realise its a tv show, most of the things they're doing is playing up for the cameras.

Hmm, I'm inclined to agree. I know Pete has tourettes and such, and this could be incredibly off the mark and I will get will most probably get a bashing as everyone loves Pete, but I think sometimes he can overact it to fit that lovable rouge role.

I really liked him at first but now I feel he's become a tired, and I think there is definitely more to him than just a mere jester. I feel that he is in fact fairly clever and has a good game plan going. I mean he knew not to get involved in that argument in the kitchen as it'd alienate him from one of the camps and thus he'd get nominations and he never expresses his feelings of animosity towards the housemates faces, instead bitching to which ever crowd he is with or in the diary room.

I also felt none of this emotion about Richard crying in the diary room, instead I saw a man who knew he was in the wrong when he completely ranted off at Imogen and was crying just to get the sympathy vote. I mean far enough, everyone in their bitches about one another behind their back, but then they are pleasant enough to their face just to get on with things. I'm sure this does happen lots in real life in workplaces and such, there is no need to go all out on a person and get all personal when the starting argument was merely concerning alcohol.

I also found it incredulous that Richard condemned Glyn for stating a fact, that he did say she was a "plastic bitch". I mean Glyn was just saying what he heard, yet Richard had the nerve to keep bemoaning the fact that Glyn had apparently "betrayed" him. How is that betrayal? That's just being honest.

I also found Glyn a bit strange when in the diary room he condemned, I think it was Sezar, for talking about London and the stuff in it. Saying how it wasn't right and how he’s from the mountains. I mean, what the hell, how does he have the right to condemn people for talking about a perfectly normal subject just because he has no input into it. I'm sure he and Imogen could talk about Wales' mountains and Sezar wouldn't have anything to say, but I doubt you'd see him bitching in the diary room about it.

Which leads me on to Sezar, I don't think he's a bad as people are making him out to be. My personal feeling on the subject, and I may be misguided, is that he's been given this bully tag and anyone who has ever experienced a bully it attaching those feelings of animosity towards their experience to Sezar.

I know he said he was going to bully that new girl, but I read that as just him trying to assert and show his masculinity to the girls who, quite pathetically, keep rabbiting on about their "groups". The most sickening part I found was when George was leaving and Grace was crying. The viewer automatically assumes this is because she had an emotional connection with George, but no, she comes out with "now our group is weaker". Pathetic.

So can people tell me when Sezar has actually bullied a person, he may well have done, I don't have a live stream.

His rant yesterday towards Richard was, in my opinion, justified after the way he acted.

And while he was the one that argued with Shabbaz, I also find this justified due to Shabbaz' actions and the way all the other housemates agreed with Sezar, meaning if he were to be labelled a bully for these actions then surely all the other housemates must be too.

And as for Sezar, Imogen, Grace and Mikey (who is most 100% not a bully, last night he just stated a fact, what Richard said) only hanging around because they are bullies is pretty farfetched. It is merely because they are of the same age range so they can associate better, and Sezar obviously fancies Imogen, so he wants to hang around with here. The same for Grace and Mikey. I mean George was part of this group and he wasn't a bully.

This hypothesis is proven in the way that Lea and Richard have formed a special bond as they are both older people.

Anyway, just my views on the matter, maybe I’m just a cynical old bastard.

Did anyone else feel really sorry for Glyn last night? He was stuck in the middle of it all.

The part that made me go awww was when Sezar and Richard were arguing and Glyn put his hand up and said "can i say something?" and got totally ignored. Poor guy.

Glyn is unintentionally AMAZINGLY funny, like when he said his first rule for dating was "clean underwear", and NO ONE laughed.

I don't have a favourite really. Pete's pretty entertaining. Richard seems like a decent bloke. Nikki is a horror that I don't want to discuss.

And I don't have time for the Plastics.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!