Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Coming 2007..

Nintendork

Yeah, I guess they've realised that it's starting to wear thin with some people.. better to go out on a bang than just fizzle away.

And Fox would benefit from the movie tie-ins, box-office sales and other such products.

The scene is just a teaser and it's Homer saying "I forgot what I was supposed to say.." and then it's got a little thing saying we better get started then- coming 2007. (June)

Guest Stefkov

yea hsaw that in the cinemas, i think its just to go out on a last shazzam!

i mean, theyve had ricky gervais in (which was shite) i think this is a farewell from the simpsons. however i could be wrong.

Simpsons season 2-10 > *> season 1 > grating your balls > seasons 11 - 14 > sex with john prescot > season 15 onwards.

that is all. Oh and whoever thinks this will be then end of the simpsons it wont Fox recently commisioned 2 more seasons with the option of another 2 seasons.

The Simpsons lost it's flare ages ago. I'll prolly download/see the movie out of interest but that's it.

My mates summed it up in a convo we had ages back - the characters should have grown up as the series progressed, instead of them all having eternal youth.

There's never really been a major plot point in any of the seasons to change the focus of the storyline, hence the outcome - repetitive tripe. Off the top of my head I can only rember the death of one character, and that did bugger all to change the plot majorly. He wasn't even that important!

South Park's had more twists than The Simpsons ffs! I'm even liking South Park more than Simpsons now. Though Family Guy and Futurama rule all!

Bah, why are they distracting Groening with this when he should be working on new Futurama? If I can, I'l probably see this. I hope it doesnt last much longer, the new eps have their moments but the Ricky Gervais one: Worst episode ever. Bring back Futurama and never cancel Family Guy again! I hate Fox, cancelled Angel too.