Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil Wii

Stocka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it using the res4 engine but allow to to slash zombies with knifes!!

Honestly, seeing Red Steel, Sonic and SMG I believe they can do better than that :wink:

I hope they will keep this mainstream, like the RE 4 and RE 5 version. A modified version of Resident Evil 5 or another part of the RE 5 storyline would be fantastic, both version complementing eachother.

I really hope this is seperate Resi game, with it's own story and everything. Resi 5 would be nice, but Leon and Claire and all the rest can all go stuff themselves if it means Capcom make a game starring Hunk. All that black leather gear... the Uzi... he's just so damn SEXY!

Guys when E3 open it's doors? Shouldn't we being seeing some in-game vids soon? Thought it opened at 5 our time

how do companies like capcom annoucne their titles? is there a stage or anthing like that. Or are they just made available to browsers/?

They're usually all on the floor today (With some behind closed doors). If they had a big announcement they would of done a pre E3 confrenece like Sony, MS and Ninty... I think Square did one but most game companies don't normally. Also they do have little showings in E3 for new games before people get to playtest a little. Apparently the doors are open so we should see some in-game footage and newly spotted games... but no one is reporting shit atm

lol IMO RE4 has better graphics than all of them, perhaps not SMG.

You sir, are very wrong. Resident Evil 4's graphics are often overrated, but really, play it again and you'll see the difference. Red Steel beats it easily.

Guest Stefkov
ANyone think Capcom will be cheesy and call it Resident Wiivil?

hehe aint wiivil/weavel one of the guys on metroid aswell

ive never played a resi evil, i think this might convice me to start liking the series.

You sir, are very wrong. Resident Evil 4's graphics are often overrated, but really, play it again and you'll see the difference. Red Steel beats it easily.

nah, im not really fond of the Red Steel graphics tbh :)

SMG, however, is a different story :)

But RE4 with normal mapping and a bit AA... uhhh :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!