NEurope
Sarka

Super Paper Mario

My shopto.net order has been posted and should be here tomorrow!

Don't brag you...

Why do I always leave things late.Seriously when I plan ahead i'm always still late for things.

I should probably have mine on Thursday. A certain internet shop always ships pre-orders three days before the release date, but mail are always delivered within two days^^

My shopto.net order has been posted and should be here tomorrow!
Damn! :o

I hope Gameplay send this out tomorrow.

Yass guys.I don't need to go into Uni on Wednesday so i'll be happily waiting for this beaty to arrive.

Good times are foreseen by me :D

I hope Galaxy,Prime 3 etc are sent this early.Think of all the gloating and bragging we can do...

Posted a thread about this is For sale thread.Site has this in stock and will dispatch it tomorrow so you will get it on Wednesday (For UK) and Free P&P and £29.99.

Enjoy

Ordered :D

Thanks for the tip ShadowV7 :)

My copy arrived today, the earliest a game has ever been for me! Only had about 15 minutes to play it this morning before work, barely enough time to get to the end of the initial cutscenes! Looks classic though and can't wait to get home tonight and play!

Nice spot Shadow. :)

Managed to get my order in just in time (looks like they are all gone now) and should be here tomorrow , can't wait.

Ahh unlucky all out of stock now.I've had my e-mail saying it's dispatched so just gotta wait till tomorrow now :)

Hopefully my local ASDA should get it instock on friday so i may buy it then! I'm very interested to see what it is like as i have never played a paper mario game before!

Is play.com selling super paper mario?! or is my imagination?

play.com/Games/Wii/4-/1020886/Super-Paper-Mario/Product.html

The add quite a few games as in stock on the Tuesday or Wednesday before release. Sonic Rush Adventure is also in stock.

Yes they are and they're not the only ones.People have gotten their copy today and people like me are getting them tomorrow.

Time Play ships them with their 2nd class it might be Friday it arrives.

Yai! My Play.com order is being packed.

]

All my Wii game envelopes from Play, have a 1st class stamp on them. I'm confident mine will arrive Thursday.

If they dispatch tomorrow, it should arrive on Thursday.

Yai! My Play.com order is being packed.

All my Wii game envelopes from Play, have a 1st class stamp on them. I'm confident mine will arrive Thursday.

If they dispatch tomorrow, it should arrive on Thursday.

Ohh does Play do First class now!? When did that happen? Yass now I can order stuff from there again and not wait for long.

Ohh does Play do First class now!? When did that happen?

They started at least 4 and a half years ago.

They started at least 4 and a half years ago.

For first class? I always got stuff second class and couldn't be bothered waiting for it to arrive.

im thinking if i should buy on play.com or get it from game on friday? are u sure play wont send the game on friday? cause otherwise ill get from game instead.

For first class? I always got stuff second class and couldn't be bothered waiting for it to arrive.

Same here. When it came to games Play always let me down, DVDs though they always arrive early.

If it's instock then they'll send it tomorrow and if it's first class then you'll get it on Thursday.

Same here. When it came to games Play always let me down, DVDs though they always arrive early.

Interesting.I must say though I haven't purchased any DVDs from there, I got some games for them and had to wait a few days to get it delivered and it killed me waiting.

I've gotten all my game pre-orders a day early. My first was Wind Waker.

I've gotten all my game pre-orders a day early. My first was Wind Waker.

Likewise. My first was The Sims for the Gamecube.

Please note guy's, that these 1st class dispatches, have only happened with pre-orders for me. I once purchased a game on day of release, or one day before that, and I recived it in the usual 3 days timeframe.

Play sends first class....but it comes from Jersey? Hence long wait surely? (Normally about 3 days for me)

Anyway, my indy games store got it in. Woot. My reaction when taking it off the shelf = "Yoink"

Played about 40 minutes....switching 2D/3D is EPIC. Genius.

Sooo cool.