N-Europe

Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers!

Charlie

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks interesting and weird, it has certainly caught my attention. I hope they will add a super-epic trailer after all these weird clips and show what this game's really about. I'm really looking forward to this, not in the same way as FFXIII (especially Versus, not really caring about the other ones), but at least it looks like they've put some effort in this game.

Nice, but it could just be an automatic fall-prevention method that pulls your character back up to safety - something akin to the bubble thing in the Mario Galaxy hub.

With all these videos emphasising an open, living, breathing world, I'm getting a Monster Hunter vibe. No bad thing,

Nice, but it could just be an automatic fall-prevention method that pulls your character back up to safety - something akin to the bubble thing in the Mario Galaxy hub.

Don't think so. He got pulled up on the other side of the rift.

Going by this and other videos I reckon you can control or possess monsters. You can see the main character sneaking past in the background while the decoy monster gets pummeled.

The main character has thrown the monster into the ground and the other monsters are digging him out the ground.

Seriously WTF is going on with these videos? They're entertaining but nothing is really saying this game is going to be epic.

I don't think it's supposed too. It's just been silly snippets showing off the game after the epic drought it's had.