N-Europe

Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers!

Charlie

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official site is up and running, the music is very relaxing.

http://www.crystalbearers.com/

People are speculating that once the crystal fills we may get something good like another movie or something. Make sure you visit! :)

Its indeed true that ones the crystal fills something will unlock on the site. Today the crystal filled and guess what, it unlocked a wallpaper from crystal bearers.

I really hope to see more of the game, like a movie or something. Im really thinking that the game will be released at the end of '09 or the beginning of '10.

I have this feeling this will be the next big thing from Square Enix.

I think you may have a point.

It actually looks like it's doing something different and special without going all 'casual'. Am I right in thinking there's a pretty good team behind this? (IX guys?)

On a similar note, there may be no music in that latest video, but I hope there's a soundtrack available on release. I keep rewatching the trailers just for the gorgeously epic music.

It actually looks like it's doing something different and special without going all 'casual'. Am I right in thinking there's a pretty good team behind this? (IX guys?)

Yes, the crystal chronical games are made by most of the team behind FF IX.

This game does look ace, really looking forward to it.

I think we still need to see 'proper' footage. We've seen a trailer and 2 crazy gameplay videos that isn't really serving as anything apart from showing off the mechanics/graphics.

We need to see proper footage I think. But either way i'm still liking how this looks.

I agree that currently I am not much interested in this game. However, the trailers acutally doesn't show anything informative or so. I think it is mainly because of this. I will wait until we get more information/better gameplay videos to judge the game. Best would be Demo though :)