N-Europe

Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers!

Charlie

Guest Captain Falcon
So we get nothing until they finalise a date?

I think what they mean is that whilst the game hasn't been canned, they still have no clear idea what to do with it and until they come up with the final direction that they can start full scale working on, they don't want to show anything.

Once they know what they are actually doing with the title, they can start planning the development with a view to getting it out by a certain quarter and then start building up some momentum and hype.

No doubt once they have something substantial worth showing, we'll see it. By that time, any delays will most likely be for fine tuning rather than radical gameplay changes that could render all the previous demonstrations pointless.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Could it be? Is it alive? Well according to the Gaf it is!

Seems like Echoes of Time (Wii), will include the latest Crystal Bearers Trailer - am i right ?

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1220789_1124.html

Yes, it says that in the menu of the Wii edition of the game ( Echoes ), you can access the latest special trailer for Crystal Bearers.

I stuck it through babelfish and got this...

In addition, it announces also that benefit image just of Wii edition is recorded. From the game menu of Wii edition, software '[huainaruhuantaji] [kurisutarukuronikurukurisutarubeara]' for Wii (sale day undecided) it can see the up-to-date special trailer.

Basically translates as 'there will be an up-to-date trailer for the Crystal Bearers on the Wii version of Echoes of Time.' That's about it.

Pretty much. At least we know we will see a trailer for it soon seeing as Echoes is out in Jan. I wonder if it will be a brand new trailer or if S-E will go all FFXIII on us and give us the old trailer with an extra 10 seconds on it?

old vs new?

ffcctcb_hero.jpg

Yeah it's wierd, according to cubed3...

http://www.cubed3.com/news/11365

As well as the news of the trailer, three screenshots were released and can be seen in the media folder below, although they have been seen before.

ffcb2-thumb.jpg

ffcccb1-thumb.jpg

ffcb3-thumb.jpg

But if they are releasing these screens, it must mean this is wht the game still looks like, so the delay wasn't down to a redesign or anything?!

But if they are releasing these screens, it must mean this is wht the game still looks like, so the delay wasn't down to a redesign or anything?!

It looks that way. Maybe S-E probably had a wake up call in regards to how well the Wii is doing and decided to pour alot more time/money/effort into the game.

• 1 month later...