NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

I go in there! Yeah i think the Wii is becoming very popular in my area. mmmm

Which is good for Nintendo but slightly worrying for me when i have to run to get a preorder in early.

Clacton run out of preorders for 360, and not being rude alot of people are unemployed in Clacton and it's not exactly a well-off area. So if the Wii is only £150 i may have to get a move on when your able to preorder it because it will sell-out in preorders alone in my area.

just pre orderd the 1st chance you get, you will be fine.

im getting somewhat pee'd off about the Wii not getting res evil 5 and now not getting burnout 5 grr. I thought they had more support and alot of games are ps3/360 only still.

THey didn't come out in GC either since Burnout 2. Saying Wii can't handle the graphics seems a lame excuse.

The real reason is that Criterion/EA is lazy and shortsighted.

There hasn't been a Burnout on the GC since Burnout 2 has there? This isn't really a shock, at all.

It's EA's fault.

Why, you ask? Simple:

Criterion wouldn't do it because theywould see the potential for steering, and the hole in the market of a fairly realistic racing game (it was better before EA fucked it it after 2).

Ea would do it because they are knobs.

THey didn't come out in GC either since Burnout 2. Saying Wii can't handle the graphics seems a lame excuse.

their excuse with the GC was the lack of online. what's their bloody problem with nintendo?! sounds like childish favourtism, EA should be ensuring more cross-platform support. aw well, it'll be criterion's loss in the end when ubisoft and nintendo sell a stack of racing games that'll play so much better. you'll probs see criterion coming to Wii next year when it's a proven success.

Well GC had the best Burnout game from the series. :)

i think burnout 3 is the bast, and burnout revenge for the 360 has the best online modes, i mean the whole revenge thing is pretty cool!

Who needs burnout when you've got F-ZERO! i mean come on, theree nothing more satsfying than going 2000mph and smashing someone into a wall, rather than going a measly 170 mph and ramming someone.

I am actually really excited by Pangya golf. cant wait for it.

Who needs burnout when you've got F-ZERO! i mean come on, theree nothing more satsfying than going 2000mph and smashing someone into a wall, rather than going a measly 170 mph and ramming someone.

A winner is you.

Who needs burnout when you've got F-ZERO!

I want that online NOW! With some improved physics.

EGM rumours

- EA developing a next-gen survival-horror title.

- Wii Sports will include over 30 different games.

- Several big-time third party publishers are giving up on the PSP.

- Sony may have talked Capcom into making Resident Evil 5 a PS3 exclusive... along with Dead Rising 2.

- Rez sequel coming to either the PS3 or Wii.

- Street Fighter IV coming out next year (2007)

- Square Enix is going to announce a "huge" DS game this fall: a strategy RPG based on Final Fantasy XIII.

Those are some juicy rumours.

If there were to be a Rez sequel I think it is clear what system it would be on...

Oh yeah and if there is a Street Fighter 4 I think it might be one of those annoying PS3 and Xbox 360 only titles.

And if there are over 30 games in Wii Sports then the game has just become a must buy for me.

If Sony have managed to snag Resi 5 as an exclusive, I hope it's as exclusive as Resi 4 was for Nintendo..

If Sony have managed to snag Resi 5 as an exclusive, I hope it's as exclusive as Resi 4 was for Nintendo..

Still with the graphics it had in the teaser trailer it definately won't be coming to the Wii...

EGM rumours

- EA developing a next-gen survival-horror title.

- Wii Sports will include over 30 different games.

- Several big-time third party publishers are giving up on the PSP.

- Sony may have talked Capcom into making Resident Evil 5 a PS3 exclusive... along with Dead Rising 2.

- Rez sequel coming to either the PS3 or Wii.

- Street Fighter IV coming out next year (2007)

- Square Enix is going to announce a "huge" DS game this fall: a strategy RPG based on Final Fantasy XIII.

None of these seem unrealistic. They all could happen.

Honestly i think Sony will come back fighting, they have the ability!

Some gamers are going to be dissapointed when Sony fight-back by making EXTREMELY popular games exclusive to the PS3.

Certainly don't write-off the PS3 yet, thats for sure.