Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I think we'll see online games before that, maybe even at launch. Apparently Nintendo has released the online library to developers as many (including launch title devs) have said that they are considering to include multiplayer. That most likely means the libraries are there and all depends on the time the team has to get the networking ready.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think so. Last I heard no 3rd-party launch games would feature online play. And with the three 1st-party titles we have at launch I don't see online happening with them either. Better Nintendo take their time and make sure the online play system is solid before adding it to games.

It'd be cool if you could use your create Mii as a character in Smash Bros, the Miis would have a fixed set of moves though and the commentator would yell Mii when you select the character instead of the name of the character "LINK" for example...

I thought of that idea the other day :heh: They could have awesome moves based off the 'Wii games' :P Bowling a ball, tennis & golf smashes (linke Peach) OR they could be projectiles:heh: etc etc.

I hope they balance out all the characters this time. Peach on Melee was completely broken and SO easy to win with, and Shiek was a real pain in the ass too.

I think its good to have some lame arse characters and some strong ones. Evens the game when playing people of different abilities.

I think its good to have some lame arse characters and some strong ones. Evens the game when playing people of different abilities.

Hmm yeah...but take peach:

-Second best recovery in the game.

-Highest Air priority in the game.

-More finishing moves than any character in game (including 2 from THROWS)

-Best throws in game, with Marth a close second.

-A lot less lag compared to other 'floaties'.

- A down-smash that DESTROYS!

- Pretty good projectiles.

It's such a pain playing Peach, and sometimes even Shiek because generally you have to try alot harder to win than they have to. I wouldn't want to play Brawl online and have my record lowered because of losing to a character that is considered easy to win with.

I hope they actually make Bowser good next time (and make Kirby a mix of the original & Melee), he's a cool Nintendo character, but is let down the most in Melee.

I used to not like Luigi; but I used him yest and won a few matches (all the macthes I played as him); he's AWESOME. I didn't used to like him cos he feels weak, but he's got so many great attacks; I'd only replace his coin punch move for the next one *shudder*; the horridness >_<