Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic sucks. I can't image any of the moves he would have appart from curl up into a ball and cry not to be hurt. The only reason I could imagine someone wanting him in the game, is for the purpose of mashing him into dirt. Sonic Rush Rocks. Sonic in Brawl Stands to suck.

Sonic sucks. I can't image any of the moves he would have appart from curl up into a ball and cry not to be hurt. The only reason I could imagine someone wanting him in the game, is for the purpose of mashing him into dirt. Sonic Rush Rocks. Sonic in Brawl Stands to suck.

It'd be hard to give him a good moveset, but I think they could make him really awesome! Maybe make his B moves similar to the power ups he got in Sonic 3?

His smash would be to fall through the level.

Guest Stefkov
Something to do with rings mabe?!?

i was thinking to make him just throw rings at people but then with all these suggerted moves womt he just be fox but different, tdi thought people hated all these added chars with other peoples noves like falco or dr mario

I cant believe Sega haven't discussed adding Sonic at all yet, I mean Hideo Kojima was on the phone with Nintendo right away basically and far, FAR more people want Sonic in the game than Snake.

I'll be pissed off if Sonic doesn't make it in. The funny thing is though I don't really care so much about the idea of playing as him or anything, I just want to be able to do Mario vs Sonic, that's all.

Snake will be the most used character when Brawl comes out, I bet yas :D

I just know as soon as I unlock him, I'm gonna start playing as him!

I hope his pose involves cigarettes, because that's what his trademark is in Metal Gear. It would be awesome if he just popped one out. It could be like free advertising for tabacco companies (not that i agree with that but would be cool to see him do it)

Sonic would be easy to make a moveset for.

Down B - Spin :heh: (Similar to Rollout)

Forward B - Dash from Rush (Similar to Fox's thing)

Up B - That rolly spinny air thing added into the 3D games (Loosely similar to Quick Attack)

B - ?????

B = Fire somersault

B Forward = Homing attack

B Up = Something very similar to Samuss' screw attack

B Down = Bounce (curls up into a ball and jumps up, then comes crashing down very quickly. Can be used more than once.)