Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The codec calls are hilarious. I love how they're pointing out the unrealistic aspects of this strange gathering known as Smash Bros., plus some game-related jokes (Game Overs :p) and Snake's own faults.

But how do the codec calls appear? I could imagine you activate them like you activate Fox's and Falco's communicators on the Great Fox stages, only you have to play as Snake on his stage which I have forgotten the name of.

Guest Jordan
Say what now, really???

Yeah, Wii Folder.com video walkthroughs. They say your friend code is the same as your system code...

Ign Review is up

9.0 Presentation

An impressive lineup of stages and characters, including some from third parties. Amazing soundtrack. Gorgeous cut-scenes. Simple menus. Long front-load and lacking online options.

8.5 Graphics

Looks like an enhanced version of Melee. Improved character models and backgrounds. Everything runs in 480p, 16:9 and at 60 frames. Even so, the graphics definitely lack detail in areas.

10 Sound

One of the best soundtracks ever created. Sound effects, meanwhile, are perfectly punchy and well-suited to the characters and environments.

9.5 Gameplay

Tight control, more balanced character move sets, new final smashes and more. We're not particularly fond of the single-player mode, but multiplayer is so good we just don't care.

10 Lasting Appeal

Destined to be played for years thanks to spectacular offline and online multiplayer modes. One of the great four-player games of all time.

Incredible OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

[/Quote]

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856580p1.html

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!