Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

This argument again?

I don't really play competitively, but it's annoying when you're close to beating someone, and an exploding capsule appears in that precise moment.

Or if you just meteor smashed someone, and he gets saved by the random lava of Brinstar/Norfair. It's not fair, considering competitive players want the best to win.

But yeah, I'm glad the techniques were removed. They definately separated people.

The people complaining about their removal are probably elitists who think they're better than everybody else because they knew them.

Not fair? But that's what smash brothers is about, learning to cope with random stuf happening and winning regardless.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New game and watch stage:

Also the stage Helmsy posted is apparently the 41st stage, it's 'Donkey Kong Arcade'.

Awesome....It may have been the worst Donkey Kong stage (imo), but it looks like an awesome fighting level.

Yep I did...not that it matters now anyway lol

I know these are probably things you don't know, but:

Do you know why Mewtwo was cut?

Does he even appear in the game?

Mewtwo has a trophy in-game

He was cut to allow for more representation of the later Pokémon games. As Pichu was cut and P.Trainer added, all the reps were 1st gen. Pikachu is the mascot, Jigglypuff is popular with Pokémon & Smash players, so they had to cut Mewtwo. Besides, Mewtwo wasnt really liked that much as a playable

I've been watching some of the cutscene's on youtube and gametrailers.

The scene where Samus gets completely wrecked by Ridley and then Pikachu flies to the rescue is genuinly intense. So is the fantastic sequence where Fox almost blows up Peach while attacking Metankinght's ship, but they all make up and have tea is both really epic and funny.

Maybe I shouldn't spoil these for myself, but I can't forsee their novelty wearing until well after I finally get my own copy. Apprently written by the FF7 guy, and it really does show. In a good way. And that particular brand of peculiar Nintendo humour seems to be laced throughout. The single player experience looks like it's been really cranked up to eleven this time around.

(Decided to put 'em in spoilers, in case anyone wants to save themselves.)

I see Serebii. So you had the power to put me out of my King K Rool lusting emotions.

You've made an enemy today. You've made an enemy today.

;)

Edit;. Have you seen my PodcaZt Episode (5...or 6, I think) with Pokemon sex in? It might amuse you. Might.

Awesome. Need a new enemy, my last few thousand are dust now afterall

Mewtwo has a trophy in-game

He was cut to allow for more representation of the later Pokémon games. As Pichu was cut and P.Trainer added, all the reps were 1st gen. Pikachu is the mascot, Jigglypuff is popular with Pokémon & Smash players, so they had to cut Mewtwo. Besides, Mewtwo wasnt really liked that much as a playable

Do you think he'll be in a Pokéball then?!

Actually; it would have been cool if Sakurai had made all the cut players assist trophys (with Pichu & Mewtwo in balls)

So Serebii, do you know why they included Wolf instead of Krystal?

I really think it's a shame... And I really can't think of a good reason why they didn't make her playable.

Well not everyone loves Krystal, I'm pretty indifferent towards her and while the games she stared in weren't that great Wolf is a classic part of the franchise.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!