Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that Marth is still in it, I'm happy. But I think the characters that have been lost are a fair enough trade off for the ones gained. But I don't think cutting Mewtwo is 100% Justified as he had a unique moves list, even as a character he wasn't to my liking.

How do you even consider yourself a Nintendo fan? Not knowing what F-Zero is, not knowing who Krystal is...

I consider myself a fan getting the games he can with £2 a week. I've also lived in Saudi Arabia until 5 months ago, so i've had to import my games for a minimum of £40 each.

Have you played many (any?) metroid games?

They are meant to be about solitude. On your own in an alien environment.

Can we go easy on HaniKazmi. I have been there when you can only get so few games with next to no pocket money (in fact it was during Nintendo's price fixing days so I had to get stuff from birthdays and christmas instead. thank god nintendo were big on delaying games over here for certain periods of the year back then :P) He's young and still has time to get them classics.

Anyway, anyone have any news on some of the leaked characters movesets. I really wanna know the status of Ganon.

Also, I wonder what it would have been like to play as a metroid. Maybe lame actually. I was hoping that dark samus would have been playable, but then realised it would have been a total clone. When you think about it, there really isn't anyone else but Samus and Zero Suit as well don't forget (Ridley isn't feasible).

Can we go easy on HaniKazmi. I have been there when you can only get so few games with next to no pocket money (in fact it was during Nintendo's price fixing days so I had to get stuff from birthdays and christmas instead. thank god nintendo were big on delaying games over here for certain periods of the year back then :P) He's young and still has time to get them classics.

Anyway, anyone have any news on some of the leaked characters movesets. I really wanna know the status of Ganon.

Thanks for backing me up. I am trying to get classics using gaminglagoon, but its gonna take awhile.

Guest Stefkov
I really honestly seriously for real don't get why Krystal is so popular.

It's so, along with Zero Suit Samus, everyone can masturbate over some digital Fox.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!