N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manaphy

mball09_080122a.jpg

It’s Manaphy! This Pokémon also appeared in a film.

This Manaphy is quite different from the other Pokémon that appear in this game. So much so that you’ll think, is this even possible?! Or words to that effect.

mball09_080122b-l.jpg

It appears from the Poké Ball!

mball09_080122c-l.jpg

Heart Swaaaaaaaaap!

mball09_080122d-l.jpg

Nothing happened...? No. That is not so.

Why, Zelda and DK have switched bodies! Wait... You mean, I’m her, and she’s me?!

mball09_080122e-l.jpg

AAAUUUGGGHHH!

You have to fight as your opponent for a while! They say it’s good to know your enemy.

But you haven’t really swapped places, so if you jump off the edge, it counts as a self-destruct for you. And your damage meter remains as it was.

mball09_080122f-l.jpg

After a certain amount of time, you go back to normal.

Phew. Good.

Things always seem to end well in this game, don’t they?

Best Pokéball Pokémon Ever!

2008_01_22(2).jpg

If this is real, i'll go out on a limb and say theres 6 secret characters, going by Smash Bros Melee's character select structure(and if theres no row below the bottom).

Snake, Ness, Sonic, Lucario, Jigglypuff and Luigi.

Of course i'm probably very wrong.

You know, its weird how in Smash Bros. none of the series characters are actually put together. Its always baffled me.

They were in Melee. All the Mario characters were along the top, pokemon along the bottom, Zelda characters on the right, Fox and Falco next to each other on the left and Marth and Roy next to each other bottom right. This has lead me to believe that that screenshot is a fake.

They were in Melee. All the Mario characters were along the top, pokemon along the bottom, Zelda characters on the right, Fox and Falco next to each other on the left and Marth and Roy next to each other bottom right. This has lead me to believe that that screenshot is a fake.

Only after unlocking everyone though, before they were unlocked they were in different positions like Pikachu between Bowser and Mario.

fullroster.png

Melee versions.

Started and finished unlocked list.

SuperSmashBrosMelee-SelectScreenAllandNone.gif

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Customer rating: Not yet rated (Not yet rated) | Write a review »

£32.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £39.99 | You save: £7.00 (17%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 30/05/2008

Add "Super Smash Brothers: Brawl" to my basket

Special Features

* *Artwork subject to change

* Characters: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Zelda, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Peach, Ice Climbers, Pit, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Snake, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede, and Pikmin & Olimar.

From play.com

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Customer rating: Not yet rated (Not yet rated) | Write a review »

£32.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £39.99 | You save: £7.00 (17%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 30/05/2008

Add "Super Smash Brothers: Brawl" to my basket

Special Features

* *Artwork subject to change

* Characters: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Zelda, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Peach, Ice Climbers, Pit, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Snake, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede, and Pikmin & Olimar.

From play.com

Bit of a pointless post, wouldn't you agree?