N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, i have 2 other games consoles (PS3, 360) with new games coming out... (not on PS3 mind.) I'll have lots to play regardless.

Oh no, i have 2 other games consoles (PS3, 360) with new games coming out... (not on PS3 mind.) I'll have lots to play regardless.

Damn...

Poor bastard as I am, I'll just have to replay the Baldur's Gate saga again :) Not that I mind :p

Up until now I've thought that the stickers were useless - how wrong I was. Have I not yet learned to trust the brilliant minds of Sakurai & Co.? Shame on me.

This update rocks! When they mentioned a long time ago the ability to power up your characters in the Subspace Emissary, I wondered how they would do it. Now I see the brilliance. :)

Regarding the whole spoiler thing, I'm not going to try kid myself: I know I won't be able to stay away from spoilers. If I get the surprises now or when the game comes out doesn't really matter to me. When the game comes out (whever that is going to be ::shrug:), I'll be so thrilled that I won't care if I know everything about the characters, stages etc. I'll just be enjoying the game that I have waited for for so long. :)

I say it's OK to post spoilers in this thread, but they must be tagged along with any replies or comments regarding those spoilers. What do you guys think?

May???? May??????????? If we get may... I'll verbally insult nintendo. I want this no later than March! If it's later than March, I swear I'll be pissed. Not that it matters, though... :heh:

Well it won't be before the US release of March 9th? so your talking end of March, which could possibly be the first release date for Europe.

Not sure it'll be April...Perhaps we'll get Mario Kart before Brawl? You never know...

Well it won't be before the US release of March 9th? so your talking end of March, which could possibly be the first release date for Europe.

Not sure it'll be April...Perhaps we'll get Mario Kart before Brawl? You never know...

I dont think we will get Mazza Kart until autumn time. Nothing much has been seen of it and seeing how its a big game im doubtful of Nintendos release date of spring 08

Up until now I've thought that the stickers were useless - how wrong I was. Have I not yet learned to trust the brilliant minds of Sakurai & Co.? Shame on me.

This update rocks! When they mentioned a long time ago the ability to power up your characters in the Subspace Emissary, I wondered how they would do it. Now I see the brilliance. :)

Regarding the whole spoiler thing, I'm not going to try kid myself: I know I won't be able to stay away from spoilers. If I get the surprises now or when the game comes out doesn't really matter to me. When the game comes out (whever that is going to be ::shrug:), I'll be so thrilled that I won't care if I know everything about the characters, stages etc. I'll just be enjoying the game that I have waited for for so long. :)

I say it's OK to post spoilers in this thread, but they must be tagged along with any replies or comments regarding those spoilers. What do you guys think?

I think anybody who comes into this thread from now on should expect spoilers; what is there to discuss other than the Dojo updates or playable demos at events? Why would anybody read this thread between now and release if they don't want anything further spoiled?

I don't see why all discussion should be kept to spoiler tags.