Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but that was still a Donkey Kong game, and the Donkey Kong and Mario franchises cross over quite a lot. I want to see more Metroid / F-Zero and even Pikmin in Brawl.

But Metroid, F-Zero and Pikmin are all Nintendo games...and Mario is a Nintendo character...so they are Mario characters too....

But Metroid, F-Zero and Pikmin are all Nintendo games...and Mario is a Nintendo character...so they are Mario characters too....

I disagree with that logical statement. The reason Donkey Kong, Wario and Yoshi are considered Mario characters are because they originated as supporting characters in Mario games and later developed into primary characters with their own respective franchises. Metroid, F-Zero and Pikmin have never interacted with the Mario universe, except in Smash Bros., but that is already a cross-over franchise and thus has no relevance to the discussion (you can't use an example to prove itself).

Jungle Beat DK design > fucking all.

Shame they went back to the shitty DKC one for Brawl and that terrible racer on the Wii.

250px-DonkeyKongMP7.jpg

Jungle Beat

Donkey_Kong_en_Smash_Bros_Brawl.jpg

Brawl

Apparently there is some countdown on some website which ends roughly when the Brawl website gets updated.

Apparently tomorrow is MegaMans 20th birthday.

People are putting these two things together to come to the conclusion that tomorrow MegaMan will be revealed.

Weren't Coro Coro meant to be releasing the character roster yesterday?

they did, but it was a Dojo info. nothing new

Thats what I thought. Guess they didnt.

Although I read somewhere that Error from Zelda and Kid Icarus and someone else were confirmed, no idea if it was a joke or true though.

who's Error?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!