Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you really are taking it too seriously xD
You didn't come about all that knowledge through studying the game then?

Wait a second.....Isn't all that Mewtwo stuff common knowledge? As in, so long as you've played the game for more than an unacceptable amount of time, then you'd know most/all of it.

Wouldn't it be a cruel twist of fate if the countdown got to 0 tomorrow, and the website didn't update, and instead it kept going down? -1, -2, -3...

Although funny,would be really painfull aswell.I'm really desperate for some sort of news.Even a date for when we're gonna get more news will make me happy.

Wouldn't it be a cruel twist of fate if the countdown got to 0 tomorrow, and the website didn't update, and instead it kept going down? -1, -2, -3...

lol.

:blank:

Your probably right. :D

Guest Jordan

Young Link better come back in some form. I found him to be far more tactile than the normal one, not to mention more fun to use.

Guest Stefkov

I liked Young Link a lot. Always played as him, his ^ + B move was quicker than Adult Link's I found out.

Plus he sounded funny when you shrank him and did said move.

Good luck in your exam Goron :wink:

I've got my mechanics and statistics tomorrow too, just hope it ain't one nasty-ass biznitch of a maths paper.

Wrong thread? ^^

Also will this website be revealed at like midnight or at sometime tomorrow, because I don't have college till afternoon and am so hyped for this!!!

Wrong thread? ^^

Also will this website be revealed at like midnight or at sometime tomorrow, because I don't have college till afternoon and am so hyped for this!!!

It should tick down to "0" (or error: image "smashbros.com/timer/0.jpg" not found) at 4pm tomorrow.

You didn't come about all that knowledge through studying the game then?

No i got it through playing the game. It's not hard...

Also, i really hope Shiek and game & watch aren't dropped from this game. In the last trailer we got, Zamus' movements were really similar to Shieks (in the sense that she combo'd with her tilts, something that Shiek did in Smash. Melee).

Wario's movements were similar to game & Watches aswell...

Also, I really hope we get to see some more of the special moves (i think some people have forgotten about them). I really want to see what Snakes will be :D

If online mode is still in,do any of you think we'll be resticted to fight people in the same country only to avoid lag issues?

It probably will be restricted. Friend Codes will be unaffected by region.

Is it still destined to be yet another Classic Controller game? Surely, Smash is crying out for Wiimote controls.

it's perfect how it is tbh. The only thing that would maybe make it better would be a joystick, but i don't think even that would work.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!