Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember did Booker like or hate Raiden?

I was about to say if the guy was still here he'd be backing me up...

Oh yeah and prove to me, using Science, that Raiden was actually a fag. :smile:

I have gaydar, I sensed him years ago.

raiden_x.jpg

Using the science of google.

Booker loves everything Metal Gear, so he probably loves him.

Argh using a hack to prove me wrong, how cheap.

McMad still believes in your straigtness Raiden, Rose was pretty hot...

Alright I got a new one. I know a lot of us don't use items, but just for the hell of it:

If you could create a new item for SSBB, what would it be?

Personally, I think a Mario Kart esque bannana skin would be cool. It throws a character off balance for a second, allowing a few quick hits, and we all know how precious they are. You guys?

Alright I got a new one. I know a lot of us don't use items, but just for the hell of it:

If you could create a new item for SSBB, what would it be?

Personally, I think a Mario Kart esque bannana skin would be cool. It throws a character off balance for a second, allowing a few quick hits, and we all know how precious they are. You guys?

The thought of new items hasn't even occured to me; it's been so long. I'd like to see the return of the bumper thing that was in the Princess peach castle level in Smash64. Was so annoying, yet charming in it's own way.

A lightning item (from mario kart) would be awesome; it couldn temporarily stun the characters.

The thought of new items hasn't even occured to me; it's been so long. I'd like to see the return of the bumper thing that was in the Princess peach castle level in Smash64. Was so annoying, yet charming in it's own way.

Isn't the bumper in Melee.

A Deku leaf would be interesting - waft people away & prolong in-air flight (of course, you'll go really slow, and be a target for easy hits).

Ooo, great idea. *looks around room for inspiration*

iPod mode item, where the background is some bright colour and everyone does a dance to a randomly selected song from your SD card. Or you become a silhouette silhouette dancer and become invulnurable. Watch out for those hot moves.

I really want that now.

New Rumours

Replacements

Roy will be replaced with Ike from the series

Pichu will be replaced with Plusle and Minun as one character

Young Link will be replaced with a cel-shaded Link

New characters

Lil Mac (Punchout)

Lucario (Pokemon)

Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)

Toad (Mario series)

Tingle (Zelda series)

Ridley (Metroid series)

Krystal (Star Fox)

Flint (Earthbound)

Lip (Panel de Pon)

Andy (Advanced Wars)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin)

Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Falco and Dr Mario will return with new movesets; we will have evidence of this in the video.

Jigglypuff and Luigi will not be shown in the video, but will return as unlockable characters (as done in Melee).

Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers may return as downloadable characters later or be added last minute.

We will then be introduced more characters as weeks pass. Different magazines are currently signing on to reveal one character exclusively. Only 4 characters will be revealed in magazines (some in different magazines during the same month, and money is involved).

Others will be revealed every 2 weeks. Currently, Nintendo is trying to force Sakurai into putting all Melee characters in it- which is why Mr. Game & Watch and Ice Climbers could return along with Pichu, Roy and Young Link (Cel-shaded Link would then be a costume)

There are also talks with many third parties that want to include a character still. Companies that could have a character include:

Ubisoft

Capcom

Sega

Namco

Hudson Soft

Atlus

Square-Enix

Rumored characters from those third parties that are going around include: Prince of Persia (Ubisoft), Rayman (Ubisoft), Megaman (Capcom), Leon from Resident Evil (Capcom), Sonic (Sega), Alex Kidd (Sega), Pacman (Namco), Dig Dug (Namco), Dr. Stiles (Atlus), Magnus (Ogre Battle, Atlus), Hero from Dragon Quest (Square-Enix), or Crono from Chrono Trigger (Square-Enix); these are only rumored though, and none are confirmed as true.

Pacman? Pacman?!?! How and why?

If they are going to reveal 4 characters in magazines and then 1 character every 2 weeks then i guess the game is pretty close to release. Assuming that that list above are being announced seperately that is

Pacman? Pacman?!?! How and why?

If they are going to reveal 1 character every 2 weeks then i guess the game is pretty close to release

Or there's just a lot of characters :heh:

Remember what a certain somesome said about the game feeling complete ;)

I hope he's right.

cel-shaded LinkRidley (Metroid series)

Krystal (Star Fox)

Captain Olimar (Pikmin)

Oh, please be true!

Others will be revealed every 2 weeks.

Does that mean that we'll see the above characters on the new site or on the video, 1 every two weeks on the after that (as well as 4 more in magazines)?

(Also, I wonder if they'll keep the unlockable characters from the site until after the Japan release...Like Melee)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!