NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Well now that Marth is still in it, I'm happy. But I think the characters that have been lost are a fair enough trade off for the ones gained. But I don't think cutting Mewtwo is 100% Justified as he had a unique moves list, even as a character he wasn't to my liking.

I really honestly seriously for real don't get why Krystal is so popular.

I don't even know who krystal is.....

How do you even consider yourself a Nintendo fan? Not knowing what F-Zero is, not knowing who Krystal is...

This is Krystal

Krystal.jpg

But if your the realism type so is this

krystal2.jpg

I meant major current franchises(as in with games this gen)

So you want a game featuring only Zelda, Mario, Pokemon and Metroid characters then?

How do you even consider yourself a Nintendo fan? Not knowing what F-Zero is, not knowing who Krystal is...

I consider myself a fan getting the games he can with £2 a week. I've also lived in Saudi Arabia until 5 months ago, so i've had to import my games for a minimum of £40 each.

Probably a question no one can confirm but on the sonic stage does the loop have any use during battles? the sonic stage seems pretty meh to me.

So you want a game featuring only Zelda, Mario, Pokemon and Metroid characters then?

No. But i do want atleast two characters from these, and metroid has just one.

No. But i do want atleast two characters from these, and metroid has just one.

Have you played many (any?) metroid games?

They are meant to be about solitude. On your own in an alien environment.

I've played 5 different ones. And Mario is supposed to be platforming, they changed that her.e

Can we go easy on HaniKazmi. I have been there when you can only get so few games with next to no pocket money (in fact it was during Nintendo's price fixing days so I had to get stuff from birthdays and christmas instead. thank god nintendo were big on delaying games over here for certain periods of the year back then :P) He's young and still has time to get them classics.

Anyway, anyone have any news on some of the leaked characters movesets. I really wanna know the status of Ganon.

Also, I wonder what it would have been like to play as a metroid. Maybe lame actually. I was hoping that dark samus would have been playable, but then realised it would have been a total clone. When you think about it, there really isn't anyone else but Samus and Zero Suit as well don't forget (Ridley isn't feasible).

Can we go easy on HaniKazmi. I have been there when you can only get so few games with next to no pocket money (in fact it was during Nintendo's price fixing days so I had to get stuff from birthdays and christmas instead. thank god nintendo were big on delaying games over here for certain periods of the year back then :P) He's young and still has time to get them classics.

Anyway, anyone have any news on some of the leaked characters movesets. I really wanna know the status of Ganon.

Thanks for backing me up. I am trying to get classics using gaminglagoon, but its gonna take awhile.

She has boobies? : peace:

I've played 5 different ones. And Mario is supposed to be platforming, they changed that her.e

Okay, so which Metroid character would you suggest? Just curious...

Okay, so which Metroid character would you suggest? Just curious...

Ridley(hes not too big) and DS(if she has a moveset from the end of corruption, she does not have to be a clone)

It's so, along with Zero Suit Samus, everyone can masturbate over some digital Fox.

New character: an unknown evil villain ( spoiler )

1201615645058.jpg?t=1201650957

1201615617483.jpg?t=1201651023

Earlier in the thread someone said that his name is Tabo. Or something similar to that.

(I'm only spoiler tagging because of the size of the picture, no worries.)

krystal2.jpg

Geez, she has a large head!

Also, I would prefer this version of her:

NewsSuggest_QWR8MLBD.jpg

Earlier in the thread someone said that his name is Tabo. Or something similar to that.

For the sake of speculation. I'd say he's the rest of master hand.

Ok, I love the final roster... there's just one thing I don't get:

If Nintendo was flooded with offers by third party characters... how come they only got two on the final version? :o