NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

They could have ridley. or ghor. or gandrayda. or rundas. or sylux. or trace. I could go on, and these are just from the prime games (except ridley).

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

NO.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

NO.

What about ridley or dark samus? They could have been included instead of R.O.B

or ghor. or gandrayda. or rundas. or sylux. or trace. I could go on, and these are just from the prime games (except ridley).

Who?

damn you 10 character limit

What about ridley or dark samus? They could have been included instead of R.O.B

sure, i just sincerely hope i never see those shitty hunters ever again.

No, that's too stupid.

But i continue to think that it would be cool if you can create your own character on the game and then put the moves from other guys :D

I would have the Final Smash from Snake, and the Meta Knight "Disappear and Reappear in other place (Sorry for the grammar)" ^^

It would be my dream come true.

My own stage with me fighting against Link BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I understand the people want more metroid characters, but i'm too fussed. For a start, metroid is about isolation; you're samus and the world is yours to explore. All the other characters/hunters are insignificant to me tbh.

Jigglypuff, C.Falcon, Luigi, Ganondorf, Ness, Mr. Game & Watch: Good to see them. I expected nothing less (they did give a new moveset to Ganon, right?)

Marth: He looks awesome. Not much else to add.

Toon Link: YES! YES! F***** YEAH! He looks much more awesome than even I expected.

R.O.B.: Truly WTF character. The guy didn't even star in a single videogame. Hopefully he'll win me over just like Mr. G&W.

Lucario: I can't wait to see how he plays, but...

Mewtwo removal:...this is disgusting. Now I have this feeling that Lucario will have to live up to being a Mewtwo replacement.

Falco & Wolf: You gotta be kidding me. I'm not kidding when I say Wolf is the only newcomer I hate. And Falco is still a clone? Wolf better have a REALLY good moveset/personality.

As you can tell, I'm not too fond of

Roy/Dr.Mario/Pichu removal: I expected nothing less from these 3.

Krystal absence: Krystal is the only exception for my Starfox dislike. She could be a very interesting character, based on Starfox Adventures. I'm definately disappointed by her absence.

Ridley absence:..........My most wanted character..............The perfect Metroid representation............Frigate Orpheon has 2 versions of his music....................What excuse does he have for not including him?

Soooo, two disappointments in the full roster. One of them is a huge one. Yeah, it'll be a while before I get used to it.

Its so sad how ungrateful some people can be. I mean damn, people know that this game will be more fun than half of the stuff in their collection, there are some great new characters to play with, and yet they want more. I didnt even care about the unlockables. It's an extra AS IT SHOULD BE. As long as the great characters returned (e.g. Ganondorf, Mewtwo was poorly exectuted and a true waste of space, plus there is more than enough pokemon in the game) with some entertaining new ones added, and the gameplay was kept similar then I am happy. We have a ton of new stages and so much other stuff that I can't be bothered to mention yet more is wanted. Remember Nintendo's motto, quality, not quantity and we have a ton of stuff in this thing already, damn greedy gamers.

EDIT: actually just realised that most of this stuff is really aimed at the attitudes seen on the gamefaqs board but some of it has appeared here.

I understand the people want more metroid characters, but i'm too fussed. For a start, metroid is about isolation; you're samus and the world is yours to explore. All the other characters/hunters are insignificant to me tbh.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

Now i tought... if Snake uses his Final Smash in a 1 VS 1 match, the other would be screwed up X)

What about ridley? Or dark samus?

They're not Hunters.

I did want both Dark Samus & Ridley as playable

No, that's too stupid.

But i continue to think that it would be cool if you can create your own character on the game and then put the moves from other guys :D

I would have the Final Smash from Snake, and the Meta Knight "Disappear and Reappear in other place (Sorry for the grammar)" ^^

It would be my dream come true.

My own stage with me fighting against Link BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A customizable mii would have been great, but it could have been too overpowered

Are you 100% that this so-called leaked list (n-europe news page) is not fake? because seriously, that is AMAZING!

I want this game now!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

As long as the great characters returned (e.g. Ganondorf, Mewtwo was poorly exectuted and a true waste of space, plus there is more than enough pokemon in the game)

Actually; there's no more PKMN than melee playable if you cound the PK Trainer as just himself.

Mewtwo original and hard to play as, as he controlled differently to everyone else. And though he was too floaty; that could have been changed. He was no way a waste of space.

Are you 100% that this so-called leaked list (n-europe news page) is not fake? because seriously, that is AMAZING!

I want this game now!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Its not fake, a lot of peiople have conformed it.

I think playing as ROB is going to be hilarious, damn good choice for us old school folks although if I had a say, Mike from Startropics would've taken its place. But nonetheless, damn good roster and I look forward to playing it!

QFT

Metroid is going to be well represented with stages, bosses, and assists. I hope there's a Metroid assist trophy.

QFT

Metroid is going to be well represented with stages, bosses, and assists. I hope there's a Metroid assist trophy.

I just find it starnge each franchise has more than one character except metroid

I just find it starnge each franchise has more than one character except metroid

Is there more than one F-Zero character? :wink:

I meant main franchises, but i get your point.

I am deeply offended that you even hint that by "main franchises" you relegate F-Zero to a lesser position than Metroid. :blank:

I am deeply offended that you even hint that by "main franchises" you relegate F-Zero to a lesser position than Metroid. :blank:

Would you be offended if i told you that i never heard of F-zero before today?