NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

uporg1224741.jpg

Now if they add Wolf just in front of Lucario (which pushes Bowser Down), then the roster is complete and in order :)

Thread explosion here!

I hope that Young/WW Link is still in, the rest is awesome as is.

Thread explosion here!

I hope that Young/WW Link is still in, the rest is awesome as is.

Maybe I should refer you to the spoiler that serebii posted above you. Look at the character selected.

The Japanese player has obviously retired to sleep

He has no sense of duty.

He has no sense of duty.

Hey, when I was revealling all the DP stuff a couple days before release, I slept still...I even went to Uni (playing my DS on the way and during my lectures :p)

Theres duty and then theres insanity

Something about characters by the way. Do people forget that in most fighters, including Melee, most of the time you'd try out some characters a few times then never play again and just stick to your "main" ?

It's funny how so many people out there were judging the game's quality by character count when that's the case. It's obvious Sakurai wanted a balanced Roster with some new faces, but was mainly putting his focus into replayability, with tons more collectables, stages, a robust epic story mode, a level editor, etc, etc, etc.

Gamefaqs has had like a hundred page's worth of topics since the roster updates happened and most of them are whining, screaming and shit like "Sakurai is worthless" and "The game is ruined". It's so unfathomably pathetic.

1201625887608fw9.jpg looks like Port town from F-ZERO GX

You can even see the massive ROB in that screenshot.

Best reaction ever.

That's what Sakurai said to yer ma last night. That's what he's going to say to ALL of our mothers.

I'm crying here. These are tears of joy.

I think they're tears.

I say lol. LOL.

Wow. I just read through ten pages of this thread. I checked it as recently as last night too.