NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Its not that it wouldn't be good to have more (deserving) 3rd party characters, but to say that just 2 deteriorates the game... its just wraung! Let me put this way, had we known about Snake and Sonic today, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Its not that it wouldn't be good to have more (deserving) 3rd party characters, but to say that just 2 deteriorates the game... its just wraung! Let me put this way, had we known about Snake and Sonic today, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Touché. :smile:

That roster with Wolf is a total photoshop.

I mean, all the rest of the characters have a "cut" on one of the corners. Wolf doesn't... Either no one has unlocked him or he's there somewhere.

OMG.... Ganondorf seems to be a f***ing clone again... yeah .... I can't believe Sakurai have done that. I'm glad he has no sword but I was hoping for a trident/spear fighter or a dark magic user... no the same melee moveset completely not representing what he is and do in games.

And Toon Link is basically a graphically-changed Young Link.

Now I expect Wolf to be a 3rd clone of Fox or a Snake clone...

mainimg.jpg

Vol.7

http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol7_page1.jsp

Iwata: Because we don’t often have the opportunity to sit down and talk about Smash Bros., I’d like to use the last part of this interview to turn back the clock and talk about the start of this series, beginning in 1999 with the Nintendo 64 title Super Smash Bros. You and I were responsible for developing this prototype.

Sakurai: Right. We called it "Kakuto-Geemu Ryuoh" (Dragon King: The Fighting Game

slide201.jpg

slide202.jpg

)

More shots in the interview

=O

What are Ganondorfs moves? That video didnt show anything. :(

He has or should have a different final smash attack (turns into Ganon) but all that vid showed was that he has two moves from his melee set, when you get up from the ground while doing an attack and when you tilt foward and attack. Oh and neutral attack. Those were the same as in melee. We don't know the rest yet.

He better not have the same special moves as Captain Falcon.

Something else I noticed in that video is that bonuses after a match seem to be gone.

One of the older pictures at the smash Dojo has been changed:

snake_070921f-l.jpg

Snakes mine used to look like this:

snake070921fljp3.jpg

Lets get a sense of perspective about the hidden characters. Even if they are identical to those from Melee with copied (where applicable) final smashes, it might be a bit of a disappointment but the rest of the game (characters announced in the dojo, stages and game modes) is still absolutely brilliant.

Frankly, if Ganon has a different moveset from falcon it will be a bonus.

Lets get a sense of perspective about the hidden characters. Even if they are identical to those from Melee with copied (where applicable) final smashes, it might be a bit of a disappointment but the rest of the game (characters announced in the dojo, stages and game modes) is still absolutely brilliant.

Frankly, if Ganon has a different moveset from falcon it will be a bonus.

There are many horizontal beam final smashes...doesnt make them identical. They work in different ways...dont see why these so called clones arent

So err... where is Wolf? :p

1201682173878dy2.jpg

1201682214109nt8.jpg

Same final smash again. :p

We dont know that, they could work differently

I dont see people moaning about the various horizontal beam final smashes...

I want Ganon to have his staple moves and feel from Melee. His sliding leg sweep, his up and grab and shoot, and his awesome-friggin-ness. Wheeee.

1201682214109nt8.jpg

Isn't that EXACTLY the same screenshot as the one we had showing Falco's final smash? Just with the colours/icon changed.

If they could get a freaking Sin and Punishment character as an Assist, surely they could have beefed up the 3rd party roster atleast by one

So an Assist Trophy of a Nintendo-owned character = an extra 3rd party character???

wow great.......I am disappointed, no mewtwo, no Geno, no Ridley.

The only thing I am happy with is Toon Link

The only thing I am happy with is Toon Link

I'm glad he's there but, like Ganondorf, he could have done with a new moveset.

Isn't that EXACTLY the same screenshot as the one we had showing Falco's final smash? Just with the colours/icon changed.

So an Assist Trophy of a Nintendo-owned character = an extra 3rd party character???

No its not

thumb_1201607069756.jpg

Positioned differently, clouds are different and so forth

I'm glad he's there but, like Ganondorf, he could have done with a new moveset.

We don't know the full extent of either's movesets...people are just guessing...its what does my head in

Lazy Sakurai....lazy

I really can't understand how you can say this. People need to stop being whiny bitches.