NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Wow, that's pretty original. Snake will really be a different character than usual, which is awesome.

and im still waiting for Zelda's update her special moves and the Design of Sheik i hope they put the twilight princess sheik model with the cape becouse the ocarina model looked just like a guy lol

and im still waiting for Zelda's update her special moves and the Design of Sheik i hope they put the twilight princess sheik model with the cape becouse the ocarina model looked just like a guy lol

Sheik in Twilight Princess? I thought that was simply Zelda wearing a cape over her head.

And Sheik in OoT -was- supposed to look like a guy, as that's how Zelda could stay away from Ganondorf.

Anyway yeah, waiting for her update as well. =O

I like this, it's really out there.

Meh, he looks kinda weird.

Besides, if people get to drool over Zero Suit Samus, I think I'm allowed to stare at Snake's butt. ;)

The logic is irrefutable.

Sheik in Twilight Princess? I thought that was simply Zelda wearing a cape over her head.

And Sheik in OoT -was- supposed to look like a guy, as that's how Zelda could stay away from Ganondorf.

Anyway yeah, waiting for her update as well. =O

yeah she was

the sheikah emblem on her chest was also on the back of the cape in twilight princess and for the same reason she wanted to stay hidden from zant

1596-1.jpg

yeah she was

the sheikah emblem on her chest was also on the back of the cape in twilight princess and for the same reason she wanted to stay hidden from zant

1596-1.jpg

Yeah, but simply having the Sheikah symbol on her cape doesn't mean she was meant to be Sheik. She was still Zelda and even introduced herself as such. Besides, at that point she had already been captured by Zant anyway, who was keeping her locked in the castle. :smile:

m38kp.gif

I still love that pic. Greatness personified.

And even I realized Snake's Bottom is something else. It always appears extremely detailed in the pics shown.

@The Chosen One: Zelda with cape was definately not Sheik. Sheik has bandages and he/she/it is awesome. Zelda with the cape was...well... Zelda with a cape. :heh:

@Goron3: It depends. If your opponents are in the tunnels, it becomes quite hard to dodge the explosions.

I think Snake's FS is brilliant! The FSs are supposed to be very personal, yet Ike's and Link's are essentially the same - same goes for Pikachu's and Sonic's (by the way, does anyone know what happens if Pikachu's or Sonic's FS ends while you're in the middle of a building?).

Snake's FS is very unique and original, which I like very much. :) Besides, it takes the game from 2.5D to ... well, 2.75D. Like the Dragoon Glider.

Nice update. Very original and much more in line with snake's style than having a massive mech help him out which never happened in the MG series as he was always fighting them. Never was he in control of one.

56073063420080110143829.jpg

Zelda's final smash: light arrows! This pic probably come from cards in the upcoming Corocothing mag.

Oh and it seems his down+B is named Twilight change.

Mmm, nice butt...

Anyway, seems like a nice attack, though not my kind of thing since I'm horrible with aiming shots.

Now just to wait for Olimar's Final Smash.

snakenothingavatarqi4.gif

75421428020080110143657.jpg

Sonic and Snake will be the hidden characters.

Zeldas move list.

Nayru's Love

Forore's Wind

Din's Fire

Twilight Change (Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation) :yay:

Final Smash: Light Arrows

Jesus, can't we have a game with Snake where we don't look at his arse?!

Oh and it seems his down+B is named Twilight change.

You mean Zelda's?

So black cape Zelda it is, then.

You mean Zelda's?

Looks like it Cube. :)

Black cape Zelda with Shieks moves.

Jesus, can't we have a game with Snake where we don't look at his arse?!

Don't be ridiculous.

Doesnt Twilight Change sound like him changing into a Wolf to anyone else? Or am I a Zelda n00b and missing something.?

You mean Zelda's?

For me, the "Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation" (if it's correct) indicates a completely new design of Shiek.

Just seeing the move's name, I would have think of a tag change with Midna. :heh:

Doesnt Twilight Change sound like him changing into a Wolf to anyone else? Or am I a Zelda n00b and missing something.?

You're thinking about Link, he could be able to do that.

I think I like Zelda's transformation then. I've always found black capes nice looking. Ish. Well. Hope to see it in action soon.

You're thinking about Link, he could be able to do that.

I think I like Zelda's transformation then. I've always found black capes nice looking. Ish. Well. Hope to see it in action soon.

Heh heh, told you I was n00b.

snakenothingavatarqi4.gif

Whoever did this is a God.

And Light Arrows as Zelda's FS? Great. Finally a move she actually used in the games.

And Twilight Change? Will she change to some kind of Neo-Sheik? I'm curious now.

By the way, are those leaks? Because if the magazine is already out, then we may get an update regarding Zelda soon. Maybe tomorrow.