NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

AWESOME update :D

Hopefully it's a sign towards a new pikmin game aswell! Either way, it's pretty interesting to see what his moves will be. Wouldn't be surprised if tomorrows update is just an update with his smash attacks.

Hell yeah! Great new character, Pikmin 2 was one of m favourite gamecube games.

He looks to have a very unique playing style, I hope it works out well.

Cool that Pikmins are in it but I hope that we get him as well.

1199863985820.jpg

if ridley was anounced like that i would shit in my pants from happiness lol he looks very cool , now isaac ridley ganon Mewtwo Lucario sheik luigi and maybe a villain from Kid Icarus would be nice then im all set

now isaac ridley ganon Mewtwo Lucario sheik luigi and maybe a villain from Kid Icarus would be nice then im all set

Don't want much eh?

Don't want much eh?

nah those are the one that need to be in :P in my opinion

but i want at least 40 characters in

After looking at the character poll again I'm getting pretty optimistic about Ridley:

King Dedede(5)

Diddy Kong(4)

Geno(4)

Ike(4)

Ridley(4)

Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)

Krystal(3)

Takamaru(3)

Windwaker Link(3)

I think Krystal's way more essential (and fitting) than Ridley. If they both make it, however, it shall be interesting to see Ridley fight.

Ridley would have to be flying most of the time to be effective... right? He'd be incredibly slow on foot.

Like... epic slow.

All I can think of right now is "What ARE those Blue and Red Pikmin doing to eachother?!"

pikmin_080109c-l.jpg

O_o

Regardless, a good update, surprised me quite a bit. The music rocks too.

Hmm, the 200th update is this Friday (or tomorrow if we get another double update). I wonder what it will be...

All I can think of right now is "What ARE those Blue and Red Pikmin doing to eachother?!"

pikmin_080109c-l.jpg

O_o

Haha. :heh:

You got a good eye to notice that Sprout. :heh:

Ridley would have to be flying most of the time to be effective... right? He'd be incredibly slow on foot.

Like... epic slow.

He could glide or dash on the floor?

Haha. :heh:

You got a perverted eye to notice that Sprout. :heh:

Fixed :P

But good find lol

Zelda is shit amarite?

Yeah we definately need some more characters from the Metroid Series in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus, but they'd do well to come up with a completely different move set.

Maybe they could have included one of the hunters that was in Hunters and Corruption? Rundas for example would be a welcome addition; what with his freezing abilities...

Like... epic slow.

I think that would be a good mechanic. You have to avoid the character in the air, but hit him on the ground.

Zelda is shit amarite?

Your spelling isn't.

Cool that Pikmins are in it but I hope that we get him as well.

1199863985820.jpg

Ah fuck. I thought it was real. :(

Like... epic slow.

It would make for an interesting character - fast jumps and a fast side special move, but a very slow walking.

1199863985820.jpg

I reckon he'll end up just being a boss now though. Though Kraid should be a Boss, and Ridley playable.

Yeah we definately need some more characters from the Metroid Series in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus, but they'd do well to come up with a completely different move set.

Maybe they could have included one of the hunters that was in Hunters and Corruption? Rundas for example would be a welcome addition; what with his freezing abilities...

Dark Samus would be cool, he/she has enough powers to make him/her different.

I wouldn't want to see any of the other Hunters from either of the games playable. I would like to see all of them as assists though.

Olimar!...wtf! I didn't expect this. :D :D

Hopefully they'll announce another playable character soon. Ridley would be sweet as. :)

In that Mario and Olimar pic, what stage is that? Looks sweet :)

It's Lylat Cruise.

It's Lylat Cruise.

Cheers :)

Really cannot wait for this game! But I want a Euro release date 'cause once it is announced I will pre-order it :)

I think i've had mine pre ordered since E3 2006 technically.

Jesus thats sad. :(