NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

so now we have a lot of characters to choose from who is your favorite and why?

mine is the pokemon trainer he is so original and they put my favorite pokemon in it i always wanted to play with charizard like that sinds he got out of a pokeball in smashbros

pokemon_trainer_070829e-l.jpg

i also wonder if his flametrower is like Bowsers when you hold it for too long it goes out

I love the PT as well, but I'm just concerned about that thing where Pokemon lose their health.

...And Sheik is in!!!? Any pictures to confirm this? Jesus. o_o

I'm almost certain Pokemon Trainer will be my main, I adore the whole concept of having to switch between pokemon, however I would like to try out Metaknight, Sonic and Pit to see how they play as normal fighters.

I love the PT as well, but I'm just concerned about that thing where Pokemon lose their health.

It's just a way of making sure people don't play as the same Pokémon all the time. Since they have made everything else in this game work great, why wouldn't this?

I'm almost certain Pokemon Trainer will be my main, I adore the whole concept of having to switch between pokemon, however I would like to try out Metaknight, Sonic and Pit to see how they play as normal fighters.

Yeah, I wanna try out those, too ... Heck, I wanna try ALL the characters out. But I'm most excited about Pit, Ike, Meta Knight, Sonic, Snake, Pikmin & Olimar, and Pokémon Trainer and will probably try them out in this order.

I'm just relieved that the first thing I see when opening this thread isn't Snake shaking his arse.

I'm just relieved that the first thing I see when opening this thread isn't Snake shaking his arse.

snakenothingavatarqi4.gif

From now on this should be on the top of every new page.

snakenothingavatarqi4.gif

That picture has been disturbing me all day! :shakehead

Still an awesome picture though! :heh: :awesome:

Woo! Captain Olimar is in! :grin: Loving his moves already! :D

Sorry about that. :heh:

See? I replaced him with a sexy Pikmin.

Shit, tht's pretty fucking innovative. Dare I say revolutionary?

What nintendo are known for no?

And I think I will probably play as bowser this time round. I like to play as the hard to get out, slow but heavy hitters. Ganon is still in the game i know he is so he will be my main after samus. May try Zelda and sonic and snake seams interesting too. Wonder what king dedede is like. And if link has his old smash attack from first Smash bros rather than the horrible double strike then he is back in my roster. Think Doctor Mario is still in as he was fun to play as when i wanted cheap item abuse throwing revenge.

Oh yeah, that totally sucked.

In a compeltely unrelated note, what do people think of my new avatar?

Oh yeah, that totally sucked.

In a compeltely unrelated note, what do people think of my new avatar?

Nothin' at all.

Technically not, Zelda's just able to transform, but we're not sure it's Sheik. It probably is, though we don't know how she will look.

Even if it as a diferent look, the moves will surely be the same and that's what I really want :)

ZeldaCoro.jpg

The whole Shiek thing seems to be a hoax. Zelda's down+B is the only move not listed on the Coro Coro cards.

They surely have something to hide ... Midna maybe?

ZeldaCoro.jpg

The whole Shiek thing seems to be a hoax. Zelda's down+B is the only move not listed on the Coro Coro cards.

I still think it's Sheik, but we'll have to wait and see.

ZeldaCoro.jpg

Weren't the Coro Coro cards from last month's issue?

The move list/final smash are inside this month's magazine...

The cards are from this month and movesets are on those as are Final Smashes.

And I just read that Charizard's Up+B translates to Fly, so that deconfirms thealmightygoat's prediction as he said it would be Airslash.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

No, the cards were announced last month from january issue and the move list/final smash are on those cards. The picture I post is the front with move list and, on the back, is the final smash with a picture of it and a brief description (like light arrow picture). I can clearly see only the 3 goddess magic moves for Zelda on the picture.

Here is a thread translating those cards:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=136511

* Dedede has about 4 air jumps

* "Item Switch" was available and SMASH BALLS CAN BE TURNED OFF IN ITEM SWITCH!

* Random Character Select option.

* New Pokemon - SHEIMI

* ENTEI pokemon

* ONETT Stage playable

* PictoChat stage playable

* DORAGUN (Dragoon) Item was usable

* Halberd Playable (seen it in e4all)

* 15 playable stages

* Muddy Mole Attack Trophy

Sorry Jonnas...