Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

This thread is so awful on weekends :p

Agree. :p

Seriousely boys I really don't like that Safe Zone thing they've stuck on there, I would have been happier if it was the same as before, but instead of lava falling it was phazon.

On the contrary, I think the safe zone makes this level even more frantic, as everybody competes to get in it first. It'll be like the good ol' fights over a Poké Ball, only in this case losing means instant KO in 99.5 percent of the instances.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it's apparently the 150th update tomorrow. There are usually 'big' updates every 25th one (e.g. online was 100th, Sonic was 125th, I think), so we might be getting something special then. What with the Check Mii Out channel coming today in America, perhaps tomorrow's update will be your Mii as a playable character? *crosses fingers*

Like that article says, having Chrono or Cloud in the game would really increase this game's profile to non-nintendo fanboys.

By that you mean "fanboys of things other than Nintendo" rather than just "people who aren't Nintendo fanboys", right?

What I mean, is that this game and all the previous Smash Bros. titles are designed for Nintendo fans, and having either of those characters (or Master Chief who is also mentioned) will just make the non-Nintendo fans more aware of this game.

I'd rather that didn't happen, in all honesty. This is supposed to be a giant Nintendo fanservice. Even Sonic being in it is in a way, because it gives the whole Sonic vs Mario thing. Snake is a bit dodgy, for me at least, but I'll let them off. But I don't want someone like Masterchief in it, because it's just not what Smash Bros is about.

I'd rather that didn't happen, in all honesty. This is supposed to be a giant Nintendo fanservice. Even Sonic being in it is in a way, because it gives the whole Sonic vs Mario thing. Snake is a bit dodgy, for me at least, but I'll let them off. But I don't want someone like Masterchief in it, because it's just not what Smash Bros is about.

I was a bit dubious at first when Snake was revealed. I always thought this game should be to show Sony and X Box owners what they're missing.

I was a bit dubious at first when Snake was revealed. I always thought this game should be to show Sony and X Box owners what they're missing.

They're still missing a lot.

This game basically means "We can get your stars in our exclusive games. You can't get ours."

Although I agree this game should not see Master Chief. Snake, Sonic and Cloud have a lengthy history in video games. Master Chief is...nothing.

Nothing.

As is Cloud, I mean, he has no place in Smash Bros. either. If he is in then that is the ULTIMATE fan service.

What I meant was that Cloud has important history in video games in general. It just doesn't involve Nintendo. I also agree Cloud/Sephiroth shouldn't enter (although I wouldn't mind that much).

I liked ganondorf, and all the other clones, but they said no more clones right? that means... ORIGINAL GANNY moVES!!!! AAYaYaYyayayayayAyay!!! BTW i read somewhere on this thred a bit back that someone said they were upset 'cause marth wouldn't be in it because of no clones, well i have good news for yeh, marth was an origanal character, roy was a clone (i prefered roy though) so marth still has a chance of staying in but i dunno, Ike might've replaced him. alright i said my overdue post, now nothing from me for another week!!

mmh todays update was early

its ikes final smash

maybe we will get another one later

The updates have been at 7.00 since we put the clocks back a couple of weeks ago.

Not a great update today, as we already knew about Ike's Final Smash. Still, they can't all be new since E4All. Nothing special after all for the 150th update, though.

I reckon we might get a character update this week, as it's been a couple of weeks since Dedede. Captain Falcon, perhaps? Ganondorf? Maybe someone new?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!