NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

yeah i think so too but i hope a trailer with more new characters and maybe a adventure mode shown and some assist trophy

I like that trophy assist idea... but could pokemon come out of it too?

Bowser looks awesome.

no i dont think that pokemon come out of it too becouse they already have pokeballs u can use as items

Yay for Bowser returning. I feel the need to see him in a pic with Mario though, to see how they look together.

Useless comparison pic ahoy!

bowsercompareal1.jpg

Regarding Assist Trophies and Pokémon, whilst the Pokémon themselves will probably be unable to be assist characters, there's still the chance of other characters. Like Professor Oak for example, who could toss out Poké Balls like Chansey, and these Poké Balls would only contain Starter Pokémon and their evolutions.

Honestly I think SSBM Bowser was cooler looking. The new model has a TAD more detail but the only big change is that they've toned down the length of his hair, which all I think has accomplished is making him feel less badass.

Hmmm, menacing:

bowserts2.jpg

LOL! Bowser is getting old for this.

I like the new one better. Actually i think it looks awesome, but yes, the hair could be longer for the badassness.

Honestly I think SSBM Bowser was cooler looking. The new model has a TAD more detail but the only big change is that they've toned down the length of his hair, which all I think has accomplished is making him feel less badass.
I agree, I prefer the way he looks in SSBM, but at least it's not the cartoony Mario Sunshine/Party Bowser!

Not playable at E3!? What a joke, its like one of the biggest titles this year and people want to play the thing. If nothing is said about it in terms of new characters or at least a new trailer I wont be a happy man.

As long as we get 'alot' more new titles shown, i'm happy.

I think it's because everyone knows Smash Bros/Brawl etc and what to expect from it, many are just waiting for it's release now. I don't think the title needs anymore attention really, unlike the huge hype which could be caused by brand new titles being shown! I feel like i've known Brawl for yonks! :smile:

I would like Bowser to have a level over a bridge like the boss battles from SMB

Hmmm, menacing:

bowserts2.jpg

I just love these photoshop jobs, I really do.:hehe:

Is it me, or does Bowser seem...inflated? As in a more round figure.

I would like Bowser to have a level over a bridge like the boss battles from SMB
Great idea!

At certain times a switch could appear for you to jump on which would draw back the bridge! And anyone who doesn't jump away in time would bounce off the lava like on Melees Planet Zebus: Brinstar!

Whilst this is happening new platforms could appear above to carry on the brawl!

Bowser.jpg

Speaking of Brinstar Depths, Bowser is stood on it in one of the shots. I hate that level. Also, why does Bowser look Grandaddy.

Edit: Oh, it's Melee.

Why the hell has he got no teeth? Srsly.

Speaking of Brinstar Depths, Bowser is stood on it in one of the shots. I hate that level. Also, why does Bowser look Grandaddy.

Edit: Oh, it's Melee.

Why the hell has he got no teeth? Srsly.

Thats a photoshop!

The actually picture is back a page or so!

I really hope they announce marth! Argh he's just so bloody good. He just looks so graceful with that sword and cape *drools*

Bowser = Evil.

He tries to spend some quality time with his missus, and every time that bastard Mario comes and takes her away from him. Evil? Hardly.

I really hope they announce marth! Argh he's just so bloody good. He just looks so graceful with that sword and cape *drools*

i dont think he will make it back this i think they will add Ike instead becouse he is from the new fire emblem series and way more cooler in my opinion but one is not enough i want 3 characters from the fire emblem Genre or 2

and i really hope Ganondorf isn't the same as SSBM becouse he looks kinda Nerdie in that one i'd rather choose the Twilight princess ganondorf style he looks more Evil than any previous ganondorf design i've ever seen yet

Bowsers comparison.bowsercomparison.jpg

The middle one is by far the best design.

they should add a south park character just for the fun of it