NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Fantastic bit of music, this soundtrack is really going to blow everyone away.

Agreed, just think, that music along with 4, maybe more, characters aswell as a whole space battle going on in the background.

It sounds like they're going all out, making sure you don't play and just stare at the backdrop most of the time.

Agreed, just think, that music along with 4, maybe more, characters aswell as a whole space battle going on in the background.

It sounds like they're going all out, making sure you don't play and just stare at the backdrop most of the time.

It's been confirmed as 4 player.

I would rather it have the music from Venom in Melee.

I think more than 4 players would work fine, at least on larger stages. Guardian Heroes pulled off 6, after all.

It wouldn't work as the Wii only supports four controls, even with Gamecube controllers, and I doubt they'd go out of their way to do it online or with LAN.

better picture:

sm.PNG

No doubt about it :)

It tells you in the level info that they appear.

Fantastic bit of music, this soundtrack is really going to blow everyone away.

I agree that musics superb and will add tension!

All of the music is a step-up from melee definately.

It wouldn't work as the Wii only supports four controls, even with Gamecube controllers, and I doubt they'd go out of their way to do it online or with LAN.

You can play with 5 controllers on Bomberman on the Virtual Console. Any combination of remotes, classic controllers and at least 1 GC pad.

But I don't think we'll be seeing it in brawl TBH, but if EA are doing 32 player online play (albiet with an fps) then more than 4 players online would be possible, but would make it even harder to eliminate lag.

So technically it would be possible to do, but realistically I don't think it will happen.

If Jigglypuff breaks her shield she sticks to the ceiling.

Hyrule Temple was a bit of a stupid level really. However it had it's uses... the black hole glitch.

Black hole glitch? *Taps in on Youtube*

Personally, I thought it to be the best stage there. The bridge of eldin looks set to ROCK MY SOCKS. Why are zelda stages always the best?

Black hole glitch? *Taps in on Youtube*

Personally, I thought it to be the best stage there. The bridge of eldin looks set to ROCK MY SOCKS. Why are zelda stages always the best?

Well of course you'd think it was the best stage :heh:

There hasn't been 1 good zelda level in Smash, with the possible exception of the n64 level.

Hyrule Castle in the N64 and Cube version is the only map I played.

Anytime me and my brother played we always choose Hyrule.

This might change in Brawl.

Stefkov, I must stress that there was no hyrule castle in Melee- it was a TEMPLE. There is a slight difference between a sacred Temple and a castle.

Meh. Temple and castle are the same to me. Just ones more holy.

SSBM vs SBBB comparisons video...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/84141.html?playlist=featured

Some opinions after watching the video...

- Now decided Fox looks awesome in Brawl and has way more character than in Melee!

- Bowser looks better in Melee.

- DK looks like Homer in Brawl! prefer DK in Melee.

- Such a great character design for Pit, when you consider what he looked like in Melee!

- A number of the extra chharacter trophies in Melee look to be ending up as assists, so who else is likely to be an assist?...

Pikmin, Ballon Fight, Pico, Custom Robo characters, Starwolf, 1080/Waverace (ride in on an avalanche/tidel wave) etc...

That's a good video comparing the 2 versions. What amuses me is that Nintendo have released images of Brawls of the same characters in the same poses as in the images released for melee. For example Kirby's moves, Link's moves, and a bit where Donkey Kong is carrying Zelda I think :D

That's a good video comparing the 2 versions. What amuses me is that Nintendo have released images of Brawls of the same characters in the same poses as in the images released for melee. For example Kirby's moves, Link's moves, and a bit where Donkey Kong is carrying Zelda I think :D

The person who made the video had made screencaps of the Melee version to march up with the Brawls screenshots Rowan.

SSBM vs SBBB comparisons video...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/84141.html?playlist=featured

Some opinions after watching the video...

- Now decided Fox looks awesome in Brawl and has way more character than in Melee!

- Bowser looks better in Melee.

- DK looks like Homer in Brawl! prefer DK in Melee.

- Such a great character design for Pit, when you consider what he looked like in Melee!

- A number of the extra chharacter trophies in Melee look to be ending up as assists, so who else is likely to be an assist?...

Pikmin, Ballon Fight, Pico, Custom Robo characters, Starwolf, 1080/Waverace (ride in on an avalanche/tidel wave) etc...

I knew it looked a lot better but I never realised it looked so much better. Actually I thought SSBM was a lot more detailed but it looks quite dull in comparison. And just a few days ago I played SSBM and was still amazed by the graphics.

How good is this going to look then, once we see it in motion on our TVs?

How good is this going to look then, once we see it in motion on our TVs?

WarioBooty.gif.gif

Arse-some Konfucius. :p

Oh dear god that's gonna give me nightmares.

lmao

I cannot wait for this game!