NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

hey there! he attacks with bacon, no sausage is curved!

chaurice-sausage.jpg

He attacks with sausage, blates.

By the way searching for "curvy sausage" with safe search off on Google brings up some interesting results!

That was just a rumour that grew WAY out of proportion. The people at Smash Boards found a few plotholes in that interview and labeled it as fake. Seems they were right.

The full rumour said that I.Climbers and Mr. G&W were cut and Ridley and Bowser Jr. were added. It also said Y.Link was replaced with Cel-Shaded Link.

But as we now know, that was just made up.

Now that I think abou it, a Young Link update to the WW Link would be cool.

By the way, Mr. Game and Watch clearly attacks with sausages.:wink:

Never heard it was labeled as fake. Now I know. :)

chaurice-sausage.jpg

He attacks with sausage, blates.

By the way searching for "curvy sausage" with safe search off on Google brings up some interesting results!

no body frys sausages anymore, and the 'thing' that is thrown is bacon, no sausage is curvy twice, an up bump and a down one hah! (wants captain falcon in it) also! anyone else think that ganondorfs special smash will be his evil boar/wolf thing?

anyone else think that ganondorfs special smash will be his evil boar/wolf thing?

I really hope it will be Ganon, no matter the game taken from. My favourite will be the Tp one with more human shape and armor like the Oracles one.

To continue with veterans and fianl smash, I really think Mewtwo will Pokemon trainer's final smash. This way, he can be as powerful as in the game.

I think they are sausages, they look more like them than bacon!

I really hope it will be Ganon, no matter the game taken from. My favourite will be the Tp one with more human shape and armor like the Oracles one.

To continue with veterans and fianl smash, I really think Mewtwo will Pokemon trainer's final smash. This way, he can be as powerful as in the game.

Not if they still have Mewtwo's as a playable character! It could be Mew though!

I'm almost 100% sure I've read somewhere that it's sausages. Besides, bacon would be way more angular in the edges. Bacon never had round ends.

It's pairs of Sausages in a frying pan. Probably somewhat based on the old rhyme thing.

chef.jpg

It's two sausages, surely!

having seen it upon closer detail, i admit, it is infact two sausages =(

chef.jpg

It's two sausages, surely!

Never show this image to my friend, or he will become £5 richer.

This is bad.:shakehead

ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Ahhh i love playing as Game & Watch. I seriously pissed zell off the other day playing as him.

Infact, i've kinda gone off melee a bit unless i play as him everynow and then. Dunno why.

Ahhh i love playing as Game & Watch. I seriously pissed zell off the other day playing as him.

Infact, i've kinda gone off melee a bit unless i play as him everynow and then. Dunno why.

I swear the only fucking reason you pick him is to chain grab my Falco. I completely dominate the fight and then you do some shitty chain grabs and manage to kill me really easily. Fucking unfair I tell thee.

You know, I reckon including all these old favourites with similar/the same move sets may hint towards online gameplay.

You know, I reckon including all these old favourites with similar/the same move sets may hint towards online gameplay.

could you elaborate please? i don't quite understand

:wtf:

could you elaborate please? i don't quite understand

:wtf:

Certainly. Fans of Melee have grown accustomed to either of the veteran fighters where by they would not need to start from scratch and take a new fighter under their wing for online leaderboard play, especially since quite a few have the same or very similar move sets...Though ofcourse this is just speculation,

aaaaah, i understand now i think. basically your saying the learning curve for each char. is easy enough to master, so that anyone familiar with SSB can pick up and play wihout having to learn too many new things.

I swear the only fucking reason you pick him is to chain grab my Falco. I completely dominate the fight and then you do some shitty chain grabs and manage to kill me really easily. Fucking unfair I tell thee.

haha, that made me laugh so much.

yeah, he can chaingrab well, but you could pick any other level like FoD and YS and i'd still pick him; he's great.

And you don't completely dominate the fight. Considering I'm still a bit nooby with him i think I hold my own pretty well. But yeah, he rocks.

Certainly. Fans of Melee have grown accustomed to either of the veteran fighters where by they would not need to start from scratch and take a new fighter under their wing for online leaderboard play, especially since quite a few have the same or very similar move sets...Though ofcourse this is just speculation,
I don't think it's for that. Movesets didn't change in the Smash 64 to Melee transition either and that didn't include online gameplay either... Having said that, characters are seeing different moves (see Mario's FLUDD for example). The moveset isn't what determines the 'feel' of a character; it's the agility, falling speed and weight that do that. Try playing asFox in SSB64 and Melee and you'll see what I mean. I really don't think that the developers (should) care anything for the hardcore players - for example, I don't think they'll have the 'glitches' that enabled hardcore moves like wavedashing in Brawl, which would make the game completely different to them.

Online should be in it, though.

Erm... I know this was announced yesterday, but as I weren't around I would just like to say...

ICE CLIMBERS ARE IN!!! WOO HOO!!

That's a big shove in the face for all those that speculated and said otherwise (I don't know why they were on of my fav's, but the look on people's face when I beat them use the Climbers is priceless!)

Anyway, about the Game & Watch Frying-pan projectile-ish, I do believe it is two sausages.

I really don't think that the developers (should) care anything for the hardcore players - for example, I don't think they'll have the 'glitches' that enabled hardcore moves like wavedashing in Brawl, which would make the game completely different to them.

Why not? Personally, I think they will keep it since it was so well recieved by everyone. It was in no way game breaking and created a whole new level of gameplay.

I don't think it's for that. Movesets didn't change in the Smash 64 to Melee transition either and that didn't include online gameplay either... Having said that, characters are seeing different moves (see Mario's FLUDD for example). The moveset isn't what determines the 'feel' of a character; it's the agility, falling speed and weight that do that. Try playing asFox in SSB64 and Melee and you'll see what I mean. I really don't think that the developers (should) care anything for the hardcore players - for example, I don't think they'll have the 'glitches' that enabled hardcore moves like wavedashing in Brawl, which would make the game completely different to them.

Online should be in it, though.

It's funny how so much of melee was designed around the hardcore game yet you say the opposite. Also, we've already established that wavedashing isn't a glitch. Pretty much all glitches are banned from tourny play anyway.