NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I hope this game doesn't become too frantic. I loved some moment during Melee in which me and friend would have almost a face off situation.
Remember you can just turn as many items off as you want to!

Yikes! I thought he a playable character for a second. Seems like a nice addition. Many people will be wondering who he is tho.

Yet again, Pikachu looks huge in his screenshot.....

yoshi is a girl dino. right? i always figgured that, with the tail and tongue and all... then again, all dino's have tails and tongues. that's what the woman-mistery is all about.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Where did you get the idea that Yoshi is a female? Yoshi is 100% male and confirmed via various documented evidence such as instruction manuals, Wikipedia etc.

Birdo on the other hand, is now female, used to be male though in the Super Mario Bros 2 game. Very unique in that Birdo is a transexual video game character, one of the only ones in the history of gaming.

Remember you can just turn as many items off as you want to!

Shusssh you :).

Too bad it's Dr. Wright, and not Phoenix Wright.

I think at this point anything is possible.

Birdo on the other hand, is now female

Birdo is still a he. Yoshis are asexual.

Birdo is still a he. Yoshis are asexual.

Have you seen it in Strikers? If it's a male, how does it explain the huge breast protection things that she and the other two females wear?

Have you seen it in Strikers? If it's a male, how does it explain the huge breast protection things that she and the other two females wear?

And the diamond ring. Just face it Birdo is a trannie.

assist03_070710d-l.jpg

This must be Pit`s home arena then.

Where's a 'sarcastic slow clapping smilie' when you need one!?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Where did you get the idea that Yoshi is a female? Yoshi is 100% male and confirmed via various documented evidence such as instruction manuals, Wikipedia etc.

Birdo on the other hand, is now female, used to be male though in the Super Mario Bros 2 game. Very unique in that Birdo is a transexual video game character, one of the only ones in the history of gaming.

Anyone else notice that birdo isnt actually the birdo you know in super mario bros 2?

Not sure if it's a common discovery...

watch the ending of super mario bros 2 here.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=8oxUNdFxSKw

And go to 2:20.........birdo is a completely different creature and actually called Ostro!

are the letters at the bottom of the stage jappanese

lol no ;) they're just some glyphs

Too bad it's Dr. Wright, and not Phoenix Wright.

that would be so awesome. He could on stage and just punch someone yelling 'Take That!'.

On the eve of Nintendos conference what could todays update possibly be? I guess we'll know in one hours time...

Thats one thing I like about Nintendo. Their secrecy. Todays Microsoft Conference was the perfect demonstration of what happens when everything is unveiled too soon. Loads of people being annoyed/bored/frustrated with the conference as practically everything had already been known about/seen. Where as tomorrow, even if its overall an average conference, there are bound to at least be a few surprises. We haven't seen any concrete footage of MP3 or SMG for over a year, the new trailers are bound to have some surprises. Heres hoping though that seeing the conference is focused on new games, that the new games don't disappoint.

Not a brilliant update today - I assume that's to come later tonight! :) (Pictures taken from the French site, by the way, as ours hasn't been updated yet.)

item05_070711a.jpg

It's the bumper from the N64 Smash Bros!

item05_070711b-l.jpg

item05_070711c-l.jpg

item05_070711d-l.jpg

That Yoshi's Island stage looks beautiful..

I was expecting that one to come back this time. It knocks people about more than the flipper, which will probably be in as well.

Haha, the bumper! It was a good laugh on the N64 Smash Bros.!

More importantly though, its great to see our green haired chum from SimCity making an appearance. Seems pretty cool with the Skyscraper move he pulls, looking frantic!