N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE = Bridge of Eldin --> STAGE

This area appeared in the Wii game The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. If you’ve played that title, you ought to remember this place.

stage05_070706a-l.jpg

The terrain is flat. I mean, really flat.

And the enemy leader, King Bulblin, makes cameo appearances. Occasionally, he uses bombs to blast holes in the stage.

stage05_070706b-l.jpg

Run! It’s King Bulblin and Lord Bullbo!

stage05_070706c-l.jpg

Uh-oh! There’s a hole...

But don’t worry. The missing chunk will be magically transported via portal to fill in the gap.

stage05_070706d-l.jpg

Whoa! Just like the original game!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wraps up another good week of updates. Two to go until E3 2007! I think then, the "notices section" will finally be OPENED, with at the very least, a firm release date and perhaps confirmation of certain features such as online play etc.

Samus must have pretty strong ass cheeks, its not completely touching the ground yet she can remain in that position without having assistance with one of her hands pressing against the ground!

The flatness of it is a bit dull, but it's great to see a Twilight Princess stage in there. I wonder how long it takes for the bridge to be restored once it's been broken? If two characters are stuck on either side when it breaks, do they just have to sit still and wait for it to be fixed?

The flatness of it is a bit dull, but it's great to see a Twilight Princess stage in there. I wonder how long it takes for the bridge to be restored once it's been broken? If two characters are stuck on either side when it breaks, do they just have to sit still and wait for it to be fixed?

Looks pretty easy to jump that gap to me. Cool stage though.

Looks pretty easy to jump that gap to me. Cool stage though.

That may be so, but perhaps there may be varying extents of damage to the bridge where the breaking off parts vary in length. Also it won't be so easy to avoid being attacked on such a narrow area that remains where if you are hit right near the KO perimeter of the stage (being either to the VERY LEFT or very right) you are likely to be KOED just like in the Super Mario Bros stage in Melee especially if King Bulbin happens to make an apperance on a particular side the VERY MOMENT a large chunk of the bridge breaks off.

i like the stage , i hope they use the original Song for that game

when this game comes out they need to make lots i mean LOTS of copys in the stores haha to keep the fans happy

i asked in the store the date for when it comes out i just pretended to not know anything about it and they said mid august , i really hope thats true i think not i think nintendo keeps this for Christmass or something

The flatness of it is a bit dull...

I like the flat stages when plenty of weapons have been turned on... it's havoc when you're playing with 3 other people! Especially when a red shell is thrown into the mix! Mucho fun!!!:yay:

I like the flat stages when plenty of weapons have been turned on... it's havoc when you're playing with 3 other people! Especially when a red shell is thrown into the mix! Mucho fun!!!:yay:

Red Shells and Bomb-Ombs are going to be fun on that stage.

And if you get a Pokémon like Blastoise and get him on the right of the bridge...he'll go right across the whole bridge.

Edit: Also, if you time it right, you could throw someone over the blown-up hole so the new bit of the bridge traps them.

:heh:

And for those of you saying Jigglypuff can KO Giga Bowser easily...

Jigglypuff's Down + B move on ssbm was killer!!!!

I never could figure out how it worked but i used to do it just as i landed on their head, after i jumped... oh how my friends used to get annoyed when i jumped into their private battles and blasted them both off the screen...

Wario's chopper will be awesome on this stage. A large and flat space will be perfect for him. I will also be able to spam Jigglypuff neutral B with a lower suicide rate.

Talking about "mounts", I thought of an animal crate item from Donkey Kong but it's very unlikely considering Bowser size, weight and anatomy.

What is Kirby? A shaven pink testicle right?

"In general, members of the species all look similar, except sometimes with different colored skin, eyes and shoes. They are commonly referred to as Kirbies, similar to how Yoshi in the Mario series is the name of both the species and character. However, Kirby has only ever been used as the name of one character. Often terms like creampuffs or puffballs are used, referring to their soft, round appearance. In the English manual of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, the term Kirbys is used at points, to illustrate the feature of having four differently colored versions of Kirby active in the game simultaneously.

Another common term is Dream Landers, a term used in the instruction manual for Kirby's Adventure. However, this also refers to anyone who lives in Dream Land, including characters like King Dedede. The Super Smash Bros. bio says Kirby is a denizen of Dream Land rather than a citizen. Additionally, it says "Kirby hales from a distant star of peace", implying he may be from another planet, since he was not born in Dream Land."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!