NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Awesome to see the debut of Fireflower and Starman in 3D! The new caps of Ice and Spring are great as well, considering they'll bring brand new challenges to the Mario puzzle mix... I suppose theres no real need for the Raccoon cap considering Mario is in the Galaxy, so he has the flying abilities already...

It's not 10 minutes, it's 3 minutes. And no, you shouldn't watch it, I started but once it began showing the powerups, I closed it. Full of spoilers, I'll keep away from this game until I get it from now on. The screens and those new scans up there are more than enough.

You guys are so ruining this game by watching all these vids

Your right but they are soooo good lol

You guys are so ruining this game by watching all these vids

Totally agree, I haven't watched anything until now.

I've stopped looking at media for this now too. I'd rather just have a flavour of the game than know too much about it.

It doesn't reveal any plot or boss spoilers, don't worry. Most of power ups and other bits and bobs will be in the instruction booklet anyway!

Well, i'm evoiding everything i can from this game, even screens. I believe the game will have a bigger impact in me, if i lack in the information. But seeing you guys talking about the game.... saying how much cool and beautiful it looks like... i can't wait! xD

It doesn't reveal any plot or boss spoilers, don't worry. Most of power ups and other bits and bobs will be in the instruction booklet anyway!

Who reads the manual before playing the game?

Who reads the manual before playing the game?

Me, and I don't understand people who don't. I got the habbit of reading the manual ever since I started gaming in 1989 or whatever it was.

I don't just like the game, I like to examine the box, the cover, the manual, it's a whole ritual. :D

Looks great.

Why does this game look so much better than every other game on Wii?

Its by EAD Tokyo who made Donky Kong Jungle Beat on GC. Plus the game has alot of simple empty spaces. I hope its more populated in the final game the hub world looks the best imo. Reminds me of SM64.

Me, and I don't understand people who don't. I got the habbit of reading the manual ever since I started gaming in 1989 or whatever it was.

I don't just like the game, I like to examine the box, the cover, the manual, it's a whole ritual. :D

I do that as well!..... :)

But i only flick through the manual, As i need to get immersed into the games world as quickly as possible! :D

Can people please try to keep any media from this game in spoiler tags from now on?

Even if you don’t really consider it a spoiler yourself, remember that some people want to avoid seeing anything from the game until they play it.

That way everyone can enjoy this thread.

Thanks.

: peace:

Okay, I'm too close to breaking and seeing everything. I think I am going to ask one of the mods to ban me from the thread. So who do I ask exactly?

Okay, I'm too close to breaking and seeing everything. I think I am going to ask one of the mods to ban me from the thread. So who do I ask exactly?
I can sort that out for you. (and anyone else that's close to breaking :heh:)

Just send me a PM and let me know if you're completely sure you want to be banned from the thread.

Remember, you can be un-banned whenever you want.

: peace:

Ohh that might need to be an option for me for this and Brawl because I don't anything spoiled untill I play it. But so far I think i'm holding up fine but Brawl might be an issue later.

I have only ever watched 2 Galaxy videos so far. Is there any known spoiler videos, with no power ups or anything? Even if it was some of the first videos.