NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Gee I wonder who you could possibly be talking about with those top notch spoiler warnings.

Mario?? :p

Well, I will make my best to don't see any of those amazing trailers. I only saw a 30 second tv spot trailer, and it was enough for me get hyped.

About the GOTY thing.... it'll be very hard, but Halo 3/Bioschok have the advantage, since the're already on the Market.

Assasin's Creed, oh well.... i kind of love and fear the game. I think it has a lot of potential but don't know if it will be well use it. That's why i fear it.

But this game.... i mean, it's epic! It's the true successor of Super Mario 64, for most people, the best game ever!!

It's sad, but i think Halo 3 will win. :(

I Liked the Haunted Part in the Demonstration, the Girl Reaction on that big bullet monster was awesome :D

It has those bits which go into side-scrolling action in the trailer, that just made my jaw drop even more. This game is AMAZING.

I've really been trying to ignore all media on this game as I don't want to spoil it, but seeing the 3 min trailer to get me a bit more hyped was just incredible. This game feels like it's taken the best bits of every Mario from NES to GameCube, and then built it's own unique ideas based on physics and spherical objects to make some sort of super super mario.

I'm just annoyed I might not have time to play this game properly until late December :(. Unless I make time, hmm.

This looks like such an amazing game. I got no idea how I can survive until Christmas Day waiting for the game!

One of the things that's truly awesome for me is the return of Fire Mario. Man, seeing that orange suit again, and in 3D for the first time, is amazing.

Of Fire Mario I have only seen the 3 minute trailer and it doesn't seem like you use the Wiimote pointer to shoot the fireballs. I thought that would be how they would do it. In 2D it was easy to hit enemies with fireballs, but in 360º it's a bit harder. The Wiimote makes it as easy as it was in 2D, so I thought that was one of the reasons why they waited so long to bring Fire Mario into 3D. It seems they are using "direction aim", though.

because the graphics just don't compare to other potential winners.

The hands-on say that they do.

Mario Galaxy's Graphics > Halo's.

For me, anyway. It's all about artistic style, not technical ability. This game looks beautiful, whereas Halo just looks real, and I prefer the former.

This is my most anticipated game of the year, it looks beautiful and looks like it's plays like a dream, the true evolution from Mario 64, i enjoyed Sunshine but it was more of the same just with added Fludd-ness. Galaxy really seems to be pushing everything forward. Everytime i see it i look forward to it a little bit more :P

Mario Galaxy's Graphics > Halo's.

For me, anyway. It's all about artistic style, not technical ability. This game looks beautiful, whereas Halo just looks real, and I prefer the former.

Exactly. It goes to show the amazing artwork, not the technical ability, will always suffice, especially in mario galaxy.

This game really is a true evolution, they've poured so much imagination into it! Imagine if the next Zelda has the same level of inspiration put into it (instead of just reworking Ocarina or WW)... I'm hoping that this'll bring back that feeling of being truly astonished by the creativity of a game - in other words a return to the glory days of the N64!*

*Trying not to get ahead of myself with ridiculous expectations..

I've saw.... i've just saw THE awesome trailer! I couldn't ressist. I failed! :(

P.S: OMG! OMG OMG! OMG IT LOOKS.... A M A Z I N G!

Looks amazing!

I should have this by November 2nd. :)

Lucky git! I'm going for the UK version this time!

Can't believe i just said that....:heh: UK VERSION! :D

*JAW DROPS*

I just watched the 3 minute trailer! :grin:

the emoticons explain my emotions better:

:yay::bouncy: :awesome: :bowdown:

This game gets me so Excited. :D

Perbacco! Vai Mario!!

Just saw the 3 minute trailer, and I am finally excited by this game

Yep, probably it is only in a few levels. The main story will remain to save peach. It's not going to be Luigi's Mansion Style, lol. Or at least i think not.

I keep watching that 3 minute trailer :D Looks really good! Do you guys think Luigi will be playable? I think he will but only for a particular star or something.

Who cares about Mario Galaxy spoilers, really? What the fuck is there to spoil?

That Luigi is in Galaxy?!

Although its on every website now, so no-ones to blame.

Oh and i loved Luigi's Mansion Kraser, but lets hope Galaxy hasn't got it's lifespan! :smile:

That Luigi is in Galaxy?!

Although its on every website now, so no-ones to blame.

Oh and i loved Luigi's Mansion Kraser, but lets hope Galaxy hasn't got it's lifespan! :smile:

It's hard;ly a 'spoiler'. I really understand people's anger when genuine plot twists and endings get out, but when someone gives a bit of info like this that's probably gonna be in the instruction manual, well it's no big deal really.