NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

i think i'll play mario galaxy after i finished Assassin creed

ill buy mario and Dragonball z budokai 3 at the same time maybe tomorow ( if there are still some in stock ) haha

I’ve got 78 stars now, not gone for the final boss yet but no doubt will by tonight as it’s getting too difficult to postpone it now.

Played some co-op on Saturday and found it to be surprisingly awesome. My mate started a new file and I “helped out :heh:” as P2. There’s just the right balance of interaction for the Wii Remote only player to keep it interesting, really cool how you can grab enemies and interact with various other objects (like those weird rubbery tree things) and it’s very satisfying when you both hit the A button at the same time for Mario’s special jump.

Definitely makes the game easier, or harder depending on your approach. :wink: I found it incredibly amusing to mess up my friend’s game by holding on to rocks only to release them at just the right time to knock Mario down, and making him jump in to holes ect… :laughing:

Hours of fun right there.

Damn, may have to crack out some multi-player. Im on 82 stars, 6th Galaxy, last mini-galaxy within it with 3 stars on, then Ill check for more comet stars, and then the boss. Then Ill check which hidden stars Ive missed (most of them)

WOW! some of you are REALLY far! O.O i only have...13 stars? I'm in the fountain any way. :D

Gah Cosmic comets sure do get harder :s

oh ya they do indeed but man are they fun to do

WOW! some of you are REALLY far! O.O i only have...13 stars? I'm in the fountain any way. :D

ha ha oh they days of being back there, 51 stars myself, things get alot more fun once u get to use all the new powers

No, the ones pre-120 stars were easy as hell. After that tho...

How much harder does it get after you get the first 120? Your getting my hopes up hear for a hard game.

Well there isnt that much of a difference afterwards, mostly its due to how the controls are more slippery. But now I've experienced the Cosmic Comets and how unbelieavably hard they are now (taking massive shortcuts, constantly doing long jumps etc), there may be more thats difficult

I've got ~70 stars and have done the final boss. I love the music in this game, and the game istelf has been brilliant too. Cannot wait to see what the final galaxies hold!

Well there isnt that much of a difference afterwards, mostly its due to how the controls are more slippery. But now I've experienced the Cosmic Comets and how unbelieavably hard they are now (taking massive shortcuts, constantly doing long jumps etc), there may be more thats difficult

The cosmic comet took me by surprise.I was so sure I was going to beat him so hard on the Bee level, but I couldn't even see him when he got the star first. I had to replay the level a few times to beat him. The different control hasn't bothered me yet, but I won't be surprised if I fall down because of it on some of the purple comet levels.

I got to 53 and stopped... Gotta finish Assassin's Creed this week before Guitar Hero.

I keep switching between Mario, Lego Star Wars and Assasins Creed, when I tire of one I switch to the other :)

To be fair im not really tiring of Mario, just trying to make is last longer. I cant say the same for Assasins Creed.

Yeah, Tellyn last page. ;)

Man, I had a look through the last few pages just incase... how the hell did I miss that! lol

Methinks an eye test is in order! Ha ha!

I dunno, I had about 15 attempts on the bee land one. Lol.

You have to be kidding? that was easy :heh:

The music in this game is already stuck in my head.... and i cant get rid of it!

I dunno, I had about 15 attempts on the bee land one. Lol.

Before or after getting 120 stars?

I went round my mate's house yesterday and played this for about 2 hours, it's so good I went and bought my own copy today! I think I'm gonna go set my wii up now and continue playing(i even copied the save to my SD :D). I'm just a little worried about the lifespan of it, alot of people seem to be halfway through already and it's only been out a few days :s

28 stars now, got my first green star and found luigi for my first hidden star. this game just keeps getting better and better.