Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

The camera will be much more intelligent and you can always centre it behind your character, I have no problem with this whatsoever!! I really cantvwait for the Wii, gutted this aint at launch but I get a feeling Zelda, Metroid, and the many others will keep me happy!

I really couldn't cope with Zelda, Metroid and Mario at luanch. I would dilute the enjoyment I'll be getting out of these titles if I had all three at the same time.

Zelda+Metroid at launch

Mario 6 months later

SSBB at Christmas 2007

With 3rd party titles and hopefully some suprises (Icarus!), it really seems like the first year year cannot get any better. Seems very strong.

I really couldn't cope with Zelda, Metroid and Mario at luanch. I would dilute the enjoyment I'll be getting out of these titles if I had all three at the same time.

Zelda+Metroid at launch

Mario 6 months later

SSBB at Christmas 2007

With 3rd party titles and hopefully some suprises (Icarus!), it really seems like the first year year cannot get any better. Seems very strong.

No way can I wait thta long for Smash Bros, I demand an Easter release for that. If everything goes to plan this could be the strongest launch line-up ever.

Are you sure? It's multiplayer.
In multiplayer... maybe, but I'm not counting on it on single player...

but... who knows, Mario 64 was supposed to have Luigi playable (and peach, I think) but that was scraped due to time limits.

but normally a mario game were you also use Luigi in single player has the "bros" naming in it.

And Super Mario World!

I think making Luigi playable would make storyline problems. But then again, who cares about storyline issues in Mario games?

yeah you guy's are right, silly me, I didn't recall those... but still I wouldn't count on luigi being playable...

But now I'm not counting on him not being playable aswell, I mean, who knows...

I think I'd like the game to be playable only as Mario though, didn't really like the multiple characters in Mario 64 DS, having stars that can only be reached with them and all... Luigi is somewhat okay, Wario Yoshi and all those... yadda, I dont want them, but that may be just me.

I think I'd like the game to be playable only as Mario though, didn't really like the multiple characters in Mario 64 DS, having stars that can only be reached with them and all... Luigi is somewhat okay, Wario Yoshi and all those... yadda, I dont want them, but that may be just me.

Yes I agree. There could be a ridable Yoshi (given they'd improve over the Sunshine Yoshi), but that's it. I hated switching characters too.

Yeah Yoshi sucked abit in Sunshine. I loved that he was back because IVe missed him but he seemed tacked on. What was up with the dissappearing when he went into water? It would be kool if the blue Yoshi with wings came back for Galaxy.

21st century cowboy, did you mean to post in the thread about what you're getting on release?

I was just making the point that I though mario would be coming after launch but I think I did seem to go off track. Sorry about that.

I'm sure Miyamoto stated Luigi would be available in multiplayer. I don't really think Yoshi fits into what we've seen of the game so far, maybe if there are bigger planets.

Yeah Yoshi sucked abit in Sunshine. I loved that he was back because IVe missed him but he seemed tacked on. What was up with the dissappearing when he went into water? It would be kool if the blue Yoshi with wings came back for Galaxy.

The Blue yoshi idea is actually amazing! : peace:

New character?

Anyway, those vids show off amazing Wiimote control can't wait to play this.

Also, the visuals in those videos are way better than 'twice a GameCube'. It took 3 months for an Xbox 360 game to look that good.