Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after a year of sitting on the shelf I have finally started Metroid Prime 2. I loved the first and I need to play this before the next one arrives. So far I have just got my bomb ball back. This could take a while as im after getting 100% scans and 100% expansions....good job I have a few days off work!

Quick question regarding Echoes. I just fought Dark Samus ( loved the cutscene when you beat her/him/it ) and was wondering..

SPOILERS

is this the same Dark Samus that rose out of the Phazon at the end of Prime when you got the full ending?

Is it me or does Matt have a point in his his blog? The invisible square of aiming looks too big that way I must say. If they can make a smaller square (as in only 10-20% of the screen) then they get the best of both methods, it seems to me.

Guest Stefkov

the one thing i dont like about it watchig the videos os the aiming, they should have kept the same concept as Hunters where the screen moves with the aimer in the middle rather than having to go to the edge of the screen to move it. hopefully theres an option to have this. still will get it probably

Yeah, it cost the journalists some major getting used to. I doubt it'll be in the final version that way if it doesn't work however. If they could shrink the 'magic box of aiming' down to an area just a few pixels, it would probably work better.

I watched the new video @ IGN and I must buy this game! The fight with Ridley was superb and something new!

That video was amazing. I wasn't getting this game at launch but I am now. Incredible. Zelda, Monkey Ball and metroid it is then : peace:

There are at least two methods of control in the game so far. Can't remember exact details, but there is an Expert mode which apparently is much better for most people. In this mode the viewpoint changes whenever you move the controller. Problem is that you will rarely be able to keep the viewpoint still, but it makes for more responsive lookarounds.

In the normal control mode, I don't see why they can't make the invisible box configurable through the options. Makes sense to me and wouldn't be hard to implement.

They have the graphics, gameplay and story down by the sound of it. Let's hope the controls are spot on too.

Would you like a Zero Suit Samus in Metroid Prime 3?

Of course you play like Samus in her original Suit most of the time. But maybe for places like a big space spirate ship, you could choose to take off her suit to get more speed and some smooth moves. Just a thought. .

It may also get more casual gamers to buy the game, cause Zero Suit Samus is hot.:bouncy:

Hoookay...moving on....

Did anyone else thing that the Corruption model of Samus didn't look quite as good as in Metroid Prime? I mean, the surroundings and everything else looks much better (in fact, im starting to think Wii has the upper hand in terms of lighting capabilities...) but I don't think samus herself looks quite as good...

Hoookay...moving on....

Did anyone else thing that the Corruption model of Samus didn't look quite as good as in Metroid Prime? I mean, the surroundings and everything else looks much better (in fact, im starting to think Wii has the upper hand in terms of lighting capabilities...) but I don't think samus herself looks quite as good...

Yea ur right she didnt look as awesome as she did in prime (with the massive shoulder pads). They will probably make the game look better when it is release. I thought samus looked best in her "light suit" in prime 2. Very sexc.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!