Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah true for Wii owners who don't know about it. would be a way of getting them in the know...

I don't think I'm gonna get Echoes completed in time...I've played for 5 hours (altho it is more than that) and my complete rate is 20%, but start my new job on friday and the prospect of new Zelda looms...

I haven't started any of the Primes yet and i'm still aiming to get it done :heh:

I'll probably start on Friday or something or a few days before I get it. I'm gonna throw Super Metroid in there aswell I think...

To have any chance to do all that...you're gonna have to have a hell of a lot of free time....

To have any chance to do all that...you're gonna have to have a hell of a lot of free time....

Your probably right. Good thing i'm off next week ;) I reckon I can get Prime 1 and 2 done in 4 days assuming I play a fair amount of the game each day. Gonna be fun to cram it all in.

Your probably right. Good thing i'm off next week ;) I reckon I can get Prime 1 and 2 done in 4 days assuming I play a fair amount of the game each day. Gonna be fun to cram it all in.

I dunno I thought I could get Prime 2 done in 3 days but even tho my game counter only says X hrs I have spent so much more time with it....

Yea you need to add on time that you went about exploring and then died and had to redo things again. I'm now questioning if I can atually do it all in time.

Originally last week I made a list of games to complete before MP3 since they were all building up. I was convinced I couldn't get it done.

List was:

MP

MP2

Baten Kaitos Origin

Naruto

Trauma Centre

Super Paper Mario

Metroid Fusion

Paper Mario

Sin and Punishment

A Link to The Past

All the underlined ones is the games i've completed and my intention was to start Metroid once I done them but by the look of things i'll start earlier than planned. Gonna do SM before I start the primes.

There was a Naruto version of Trauma Centre?!! Awesome!

Naruto Trauma Center? Looks weird to me :S

If the idea is real, i don't believe in the sucess lol

GOTY confirmed?

I hate you guys :heh:

But yes, that is a new version of Trauma Centre, you take the role of Tsunade and Sakura...

BELIEVE IT