NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

well beat the second Prime...so I'm (ahem) all Primed for Corruption! Not sure if I can really afford it on friday...but what the hell its payday next week!

The store where I ordered doesn't have a date next to Prime 3's listing so I think they've got it already. Hoping they'll send it this afternoon.

I've decided to cancel my online order yesterday and will instead pop up to Asda's on Thursday at about 11:30p.m. I did this with Mario Strikers and bought it then.

Should be about £30 from ASDA's as their prices are very good.

I've decided to cancel my online order yesterday and will instead pop up to Asda's on Thursday at about 11:30p.m. I did this with Mario Strikers and bought it then.

Should be about £30 from ASDA's as their prices are very good.

But it's £27 from Virgin Online!!???

But it's £27 from Virgin Online!!???

Yes thats true - has yours been despatched yet from there?

Yes thats true - has yours been despatched yet from there?

Well it's "In Progress", whatever that means!!!?? :wtf:

Well it's "In Progress", whatever that means!!!?? :wtf:

Hmmm well fingers crossed you get it Friday mate all I'm saying is I'll pick mine up Thursday night from Asda's for £30.

If for some reason ASDA's dont have it I have a contingency plan - I'll pop down to game on Friday Morning and trade in my copy of Scarface (I've hardly played it) and buy metroid there.

Wonder how much i'd get for scarface?

They have charged me now!!!

I got about £30 for both RE4 and Eledees!

So I'd imagine ~£15...

They have charged me now!!!

I got about £30 for both RE4 and Eledees!

So I'd imagine ~£15...

Cheers Phube thats fine scarface sucks ass

My copy was shipped by Game today *crosses fingers for day early delivery*

Nice one matey

Oh by the way I made a Metroid Prime 3 - friend voucher exchange thread in the online gaming section so we can all swap tokens.

My copy was sent from Gameplay today. As long as I get it for Friday I'll be happy. :)

Gonna borrow my mates Wii to play this through, i just saw the review on Gametrailers and can't wait now.

Good old shopto has now sent mine , and I can't wait for this to arrive.

Now a quick rush to complete Super Metroid is underway.

My copy got sent today aswell, probably arrive tomorrow (hope it does) since PH only took a day.

I dunno if I can(or be bothered) doing Prime 2. Started it this morning and asked myself after I died without saving for a while "Can I actually be bothered".

I can only do this if I stay up really really late.

Does anyone know how quick Play.com are at the moment? Got my shipping e-mail at 3 this afternoon, and can't wait - tomorrow would be great! An especially nice reward after 3 days of mock exams! :D

My copy hasn't been sent yet - looks like I'll have to wait until Friday! :(

Virgin have really peed me off, prordered Zelda and metroid and Zelda STILl isnt here! Wankers! Also, you can't cancel on the site - you have to call, and they take the money straight away. Really annoyed, I bought it on the day anyway, couldnt wait, luckily I can use the virgin one for my girlfriends bday next month. If metroid aint here on friday Ill buy it from tesco and take it it back to tesco when my virgin one arrives - whenever that may be! Never using virgin again!!

Woo! Got the game 2 days early! I'm loving it so far, definitely surpasses Prime 2, and might even surpass the original Prime.

Woo! Got the game 2 days early! I'm loving it so far, definitely surpasses Prime 2, and might even surpass the original Prime.

Glad you're enjoying it - where did you get it from, to get it so early?

I want mine now as well - but I suppose an extra day or two won't be a major trial!

I ordered from gameplay, but it wasn't sent yet! I'm worried. Could it be because i only ordered last week?

Does anyone know how quick Play.com are at the moment? Got my shipping e-mail at 3 this afternoon, and can't wait - tomorrow would be great! An especially nice reward after 3 days of mock exams! :D

The games I've pre-ordered from Play.com in the past have almost always arrived with me the following Wednesday. That's why I don't use them for game pre-orders. I've read plenty of comments online from people who usually receive them the day before release though, so it might depend on where you live.

On the other hand, I often get DVD's from Play.com on the Saturday, two days before their release. :blank: So I use them for DVD pre-orders.