NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I think they got it three weeks before launch, with two new videoes added once per week.

I'm hoping for the Metroid Channel this Friday aswell actually. But the US got it a while before the release so now i'm questioning it. Would of been good for advertising though.

I just hope your hint is right... i'd would like to see the channels, although i'm a doubting already to see this in European Wiis... Why? Same old reason xD

What's that about the "Roll Sistem"?

How do we control the ball?

We aren't going to get the demo channel...I don't think and to be honest we really aren't missing out on much lets be honest. If you wanna watch the movies they are viewable here on n-europe...

Just seems odd since they could of used the new channel for advertising purposes to build up some hype. I mean a load of Wii users would check out the new channel and could get their interest. Along with TV adds it could do well over here.

yeah and we already saw them on the net youtube stuff like that

but i want it also even if i already saw those vids or they should put some different trailers in it and it is good for advertising for people who doesn't know much about those games to convince them to buy it

Yeah true for Wii owners who don't know about it. would be a way of getting them in the know...

I don't think I'm gonna get Echoes completed in time...I've played for 5 hours (altho it is more than that) and my complete rate is 20%, but start my new job on friday and the prospect of new Zelda looms...

I haven't started any of the Primes yet and i'm still aiming to get it done :heh:

I'll probably start on Friday or something or a few days before I get it. I'm gonna throw Super Metroid in there aswell I think...

I haven't started any of the Primes yet and i'm still aiming to get it done :heh:

I'll probably start on Friday or something or a few days before I get it. I'm gonna throw Super Metroid in there aswell I think...

To have any chance to do all that...you're gonna have to have a hell of a lot of free time....

To have any chance to do all that...you're gonna have to have a hell of a lot of free time....

Your probably right. Good thing i'm off next week ;) I reckon I can get Prime 1 and 2 done in 4 days assuming I play a fair amount of the game each day. Gonna be fun to cram it all in.

Your probably right. Good thing i'm off next week ;) I reckon I can get Prime 1 and 2 done in 4 days assuming I play a fair amount of the game each day. Gonna be fun to cram it all in.

I dunno I thought I could get Prime 2 done in 3 days but even tho my game counter only says X hrs I have spent so much more time with it....

Yea you need to add on time that you went about exploring and then died and had to redo things again. I'm now questioning if I can atually do it all in time.

Originally last week I made a list of games to complete before MP3 since they were all building up. I was convinced I couldn't get it done.

List was:

MP

MP2

Baten Kaitos Origin

Naruto

Trauma Centre

Super Paper Mario

Metroid Fusion

Paper Mario

Sin and Punishment

A Link to The Past

All the underlined ones is the games i've completed and my intention was to start Metroid once I done them but by the look of things i'll start earlier than planned. Gonna do SM before I start the primes.

Naruto Trauma Center? Looks weird to me :S

If the idea is real, i don't believe in the sucess lol

Only two weeks away! Will have to complete Phantom Hourglass quickly, otherwise I may just forget about it when this baby takes over my life.

Only two weeks away! Will have to complete Phantom Hourglass quickly, otherwise I may just forget about it when this baby takes over my life.

That shouldnt be a problem as PH is supposed to be easy and short.

There was a Naruto version of Trauma Centre?!! Awesome!

Naruto Trauma Center? Looks weird to me :S

If the idea is real, i don't believe in the sucess lol

GOTY confirmed?

I hate you guys :heh:

But yes, that is a new version of Trauma Centre, you take the role of Tsunade and Sakura...

BELIEVE IT

What's that about the "Roll Sistem"?

How do we control the ball?

Can someone answer this question, please?

Can someone answer this question, please?

what do you mean? as in the morph ball controls?