NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Im hoping this game can pave the way for other titles to have perfect aiming. I like to think that Metroid is going to inspire one or two developers if the aming is good.

You have to remember the demos don't consist of that many puzzles, just like the prime 1+2 demos. I mean, why get 30 minutes with a game when you're spending more than half of it trying to do a puzzle.

Good point. I'm still re-playing Prime2, and I'm enjoying it more than I did the first time. However it's still not coming close to the original. I'm gonna do that one next!

I finished my replay of Metroid Prime last week. Didn't take as long as expected. I am now going through Metroid Prime 2 again. That game has a slow start, it only gets better when you get to Lower Torvus Bog. I just beat Chykka, and am now in Sanctuary Fortress.

I think I'll start playing Metroid Prime again soon. I never finished it, and it's been so long since I played the game last that I forget what the hell is going on and what I'm supposed to be doing, so I might just start over.

That would be because they are.

Super Paper Mario - 5 months later than USA.

Trauma Center - 8 months later.

Nintendo love Europe.

Trauma Center isn't developed by Nintendo - Nintendo probably don't have much control over them

Wii Play, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Super Mario Strikers Charged and a few 3rd party games (Heatseeker, Mercury Meltdown) were all out in Europe before the US. Both 3rd party and 2 1st party were out here months before the US.

I've got too many games to get this year. I want a few more delays.

It wouldn't surprise me if Galaxy doesn't make this year to be honest.

no please no delays there are not enough good games out yet

if smashbros gets delayed i'll get crazy

but i'm getting metroid for sure

Trauma Center isn't developed by Nintendo - Nintendo probably don't have much control over them

Absolute rubbish. I know for a fact that TC is published by NoE and that the timing of its publishment is nothing to do with them. They told me this themselves.

Blame NoE for being total crap.

when i saw metroid suddenly got a liking for metroid i started playing Metroid Hunters for DS really cool game

metroid 3 is a game on my must have list

i hope to see more of this game soon ( TGS )

I finished my replay of Metroid Prime last week. Didn't take as long as expected. I am now going through Metroid Prime 2 again. That game has a slow start, it only gets better when you get to Lower Torvus Bog. I just beat Chykka, and am now in Sanctuary Fortress.

I'm on Chykka now! I had to give up the fight though to go and pick up my bird from work grrrr...

I just beat Quadraxis. I didn't even get the third Dark Temple Key you need to fight him just like in my first playthrough. :heh: I'll get it later, I just got the Light Suit now to search all over the place for those Ing Caches. Luckily I already got one in Sanctuary Fortress.

I just beat Quadraxis. I didn't even get the third Dark Temple Key you need to fight him just like in my first playthrough. :heh: I'll get it later, I just got the Light Suit now to search all over the place for those Ing Caches. Luckily I already got one in Sanctuary Fortress.

Damn I wish I didn't have to work. I've been doing it all very carefully trying not to miss any one-time only scans and go for the full 100%. The light suit is amazing, I think it's Samus' prettiest suit yet.

I did the same thing, I almost missed one turret at the start of the game that doesn't ever reappear. But after that I got all one-time only scans so I'm good for 100% now. Found a game-stopping glitch today too, I screw-attacked into a morph ball tunnel and appeared on top of it in the wall, I jumped again and Samus screw-attacked herself into a bottomless pit :heh: Had to do a good bit over again.

I did the same thing, I almost missed one turret at the start of the game that doesn't ever reappear. But after that I got all one-time only scans so I'm good for 100% now. Found a game-stopping glitch today too, I screw-attacked into a morph ball tunnel and appeared on top of it in the wall, I jumped again and Samus screw-attacked herself into a bottomless pit :heh: Had to do a good bit over again.

After I've gone through it all myself with no assistance I print off a 'one time only' list from Gamefaqs.com and make sure I tick off all the rare ones as and when I get them to keep note. Otherwise it's ruined!

I remember one of the most gutting moments for me was getting all the scans in the first game up until Meta-Ridley, I fought Ridley several times and died and the time I did win I forgot to scan. I saved and was utterly gutted when I had to go all the way back through the whole game to get the 100%!

Oh dear god just beat the boost gaurdian. Man alive that was nasty plese retro dont make mini bosses that hard save it for the big uber ones! :shakehead

Oh dear god just beat the boost gaurdian. Man alive that was nasty plese retro dont make mini bosses that hard save it for the big uber ones! :shakehead

The look forward to the spider-ball guardian. That part annoyed the hell out of me.

The look forward to the spider-ball guardian. That part annoyed the hell out of me.

Ah no! Are you a big fan of Metroid Prime Konfucius? Im really getting back into the series. :smile:

Spider Guardian isn't nearly as hard and/or annoying as Boost Guardian. Next to him, Spidey is a piece of cake.

Spider Guardian isn't nearly as hard and/or annoying as Boost Guardian. Next to him, Spidey is a piece of cake.

Thank god. :(

Boost Guardian = most annoying boss in Prime series. Really fucking hard on pro, took me several goes.

I didn't find either hard to be honest. Metroid bosses are not that difficult. Tricky mind you but there are way harder games out there.

Boost Ball was the only one i found hard... but not overly difficult... satisfyingly so I'd say!

Spider ball boss was a total bitch. Making a boss involving annoying bomb jumps which are hard enough at the best of times was a real pain. Easily the hardest boss in MP2 for me, although Boost Guardian and Alpha Blogg took me quite a few goes too (and we all know how annoying it is to die on Alpha Blogg and go all the way back to that save point...).

Boost Guardian = most annoying boss in Prime series. Really fucking hard on pro, took me several goes.

Totally agree. If you've beaten the Boost guardian, you've beaten the hardest boss in the game already.