NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Mods, ban this user please, this persons ruining the side template of the forum page and its rather annoying, hes done it in a number of topic posts. It seems rather deliberate to me with this ridiculous name that goes to very maximum with character limits.

I dunno, he is pretty harmless. Couldn't we just cut some characters from his nick?

Well I hope Lon Lon Milk returns.

galzlt12cm2.jpg

Someone was selling replica bottles of this stuff on ebay a while ago

Same, there was something particularly refreshing about watching Link drink Lon Lon Milk in OOT and it made you want to drink milk.

Mods, ban this user please, this persons ruining the side template of the forum page and its rather annoying, hes done it in a number of topic posts. It seems rather deliberate to me with this ridiculous name that goes to very maximum with character limits.

What liquids you think Link will be able to drink in this game?

I've not seen him post anything spammy, his name only changes the template for his own posts anyway so I don't see the harm.

Link may even be able to milk cows himself as he's grown up on a farm/ranch. They'll probably put the red and green potions in again, though I never usually buy those but just stock up on fairies.

I dunno, he is pretty harmless. Couldn't we just cut some characters from his nick?

Yeah, just change his name to Dave or Ron.

This was the name I wanted, didn't do it deliberately to annoy people, I will happily change it if anyone else is particularly annoyed with it...

I contributed another five star rating to this forum topic, it was worth it, Twilight Princess deserves it will be a legendary game.

In later versions he hacks up green "blood". This is the same on the Gamecube ports.

Most interesting!

I bought mine at launch, and it was a gold cart. But it's green "blood"!

Is this another 'Australia Thing"?

Anyway, I would like to see milk make a return as Links 'drink of choice'. He is from a ranch, so I think it is more than likely.

Also, no banning of fukudasolokomalakikenanze please. From what I have seen, his posts have been fine.

Have to ask though... does your name actually mean anything???:p

What liquids you think Link will be able to drink in this game?

Liquid nitrogen? Yes, the same stuff that froze T-1000 in Terminator 2.

liquidnitro2.jpg

On the great green blood/ red blood debate of OoT... I cant quite mind what it is in mine. Probably green. Maybe its time to get out the N64 and see...? Nah, I think not.

Dunno what drinks there'll be but Id expect the usual Lon Lon Milk and Blue, Red and Green Potions to make a return. What else could there be though? Maybe one that turns Link into his Fierce Deity self for a limited time?

Well I hope Lon Lon Milk returns.

galzlt12cm2.jpg

Someone was selling replica bottles of this stuff on ebay a while ago

Since this is set before Wind waker, I wonder if WW's Links grandma will be in it as a young woman.

no she was born after most people forgot about the oot story after the flood. :blank:

It just occured to me, if he works on a ranch, is this Lon Lon Ranch?

It's in Toaru (sp?) village so I highly doubt that it will be Lon Lon Ranche but then again it's Zelda so anything can happen :bouncy:

It's in Toaru (sp?) village so I highly doubt that it will be Lon Lon Ranche but then again it's Zelda so anything can happen :bouncy:

Yeah the locations change often. You never play in the same environment.

I dont care where link lives, as long as the game plays well.

it will and lon lon ranch could be on the edge of toru though looking at the pasture in one of the e3 demo movies (2005) the fence looks to simple lon lon ranch usualy has more tecnology (primitive tecnology that is) and the ranch owner dosent look like talon :horse:

Lon Lon Ranch is in Hyrule; whereas his village is in another place (withough pointy ear people :heh:)

Would be cool if you can travel to Clock Town:heh:

maybe the game takes place in the world of hyrule instead of the land of hyrule and i forgot about toru not being in hyrule lon lon is in the middle of hyrule.

Lon Lon Ranch can be in other places. The Lost Woods exist in both OOT and ALttP and they'r different. Also, Kakariko Village exists in both OOT and ALttP and both are different too.

Plus, we've seen strong indications that the Temple of Light (or should i call it Temple of Time?) is back in Twilight Princess and it also seems pretty different.

Most interesting!

I bought mine at launch, and it was a gold cart. But it's green "blood"!

Is this another 'Australia Thing"?

No, it's not an Australia thing, it's actually a PAL thing. All the PAL versions, which were programmed a few months later than the original NTSC ones, already contained the new politically correct version of OOT. I am from Portugal and I also have the PAL version with the green blood. Now, what's even more interesting than the red/green blood is the fact that the original NTSC version of OOT had a different Fire Temple tune than the one we, PAL owners, know. I have never heard the original tune for this temple, does any one know of a link that has it for download? They say the Muslim community was offended by the original music, which apparently sounded a lot like an actual Islamic prayer...

EDIT:

Shit, I think I got my facts all wrong.... :hehe: As I seem to remember, Zelda didn't take that long to go from NTSC to PAL... At this point in time, they were already working fast in that department and I think the delay was only about 2 or 3 weeks.... So I don't know anymore....

All I know is that I bought my copy before Christmas 98 and it has green blood in it. According to Wikipedia, the version 1.1 of the game hit stores in early 99.... but that can't be right, because if it were, then I would own version 1.0. Which I don't think I do.

The ranch in the E3 2005 demo isn't Lon Lon Ranch, I can't remember what its called (I've played it :heh: ) but it definitely isn't Lon Lon Ranch.

Link was a cowboy and I had to round up some cows I think.

Lon Lon Ranch can be in other places. The Lost Woods exist in both OOT and ALttP and they'r different. Also, Kakariko Village exists in both OOT and ALttP and both are different too.

Plus, we've seen strong indications that the Temple of Light (or should i call it Temple of Time?) is back in Twilight Princess and it also seems pretty different.

They're both set in Hyrule..

I've heard the original Fire Temple music and I must say that it's much better than the second one.