NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

In which I do... :hmm: Should be fine though.

Unless you see like a hawk, I don't see why you should be very far away from the TV.

The problem I will/can see is that as I am lounge back instead of tilting the wiimote in a fps/aiming bow in LoZ do i have to move the wii controller straight/or could i alternate the angle of degree to create the same movements. This is exactly the same as what one of my lecturers has stated. They were supposed to send development kits as well to hull to replace the gamecube ones they have but they should have them for the second year of the Games development course.

As the guy said 'aaahhhhhh more debugging teaching'

wait a sec a few pages back someone said something about the gcn version goming out nov 9 that is'nt true this will hurt the sales of the wii version (annd ultimately the wii) at e3 someone said the cube verrsion woukkd retail on the same day as the wii.

Yeah I think the US date for the GC version is December 18th or around that time, not sure about the date for the rest of the world.

no the ntsc lanch day for wii/both versions of tp is nov 19 not 18

The GC version isn't out at the same time as the Wii version.That got confirmed on the 14/15th.

the nstc launch day of wii is 19 november, and a few weeks later the cube version.
few days as in December 11. 3 weeks.

few days as in December 11. 3 weeks.

I was talking about the ntsc launch, and I also said it was a few weeks in !

I was talking about the ntsc launch, and I also said it was a few weeks in !
heh, I saw it now :p you're quite right.

Sorry for jumping into conclusions... It's December 11 though :grin:

Twilight Princess will be the leading cause of face pwnage this Nov 19th, especially with the face pwning Wii console.

people who never bought a cube but still like Zelda might want the GC-version but will play it on their brand new Wii...

I hope Nintendo haven’t delayed or cancelled the gamecube release for this game in Europe. If they have I'll try and import the American version (hope the free loader hasn’t got any problems with Zelda TP)

people who never bought a cube but still like Zelda might want the GC-version but will play it on their brand new Wii...

TBH if people never had a gc and only wanted tp from GC's back catalogue they would have to spend money on GC controller which I carn't see happening.

Thank you for that Dante. Lovely artwork, no new information according to a quick online translation of major parts.