NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Yeah, seems like midna develops a liking on riding Link:

zeldawii073jp.jpg

*slap*

sucks for link, to be always in subservient bottom position though.

hey! it can be fun to be the bottom dude lmao

before asking with who, you need to figure our which Link is going to be loved up.

Link the doggy wolf? or Link 'the skirt-wearing' gay elf? either way, can't wait to see how its nintendoised.

Ah yes, the skirt that is a tunic and by gay do you mean he's been married before?

Well there's always the possibility that Midna turns out to be Zelda in fact... She is known to have more than one form :wink:

Zelda and Link together would be nice, but what about Ilia who get's kidnapped from the beginning? Is there something between her and Link? :love:

I swear it's just Solitanze worrying that this game isn't going to get over 90%.

I think I've now lost all hype for this game.

Thats the trouble with a game being delayed so long :nono:

I have some hype left thankfully, but the wait is starting to get less and less fun each day.

Somedays i really want it, others i couldn't care a less.

I do hope December 8th hurrys up.

When we all know we're within weeks of finally getting it the hype will be the best. Just you watch.

Thats the trouble with a game being delayed so long :nono:

I have some hype left thankfully, but the wait is starting to get less and less fun each day.

Somedays i really want it, others i couldn't care a less.

I do hope December 8th hurrys up.

i know what you mean, I'm the same. When it was announced, I was hyped, then it died down. Everytime i see a pic like the one above i get hyped again. That pic above, I'm sure ive never seen before.

I am so proud of myself, I have just 'touch typed' that sentence. However i didnt do it by feel, i did it cos i kinda remember where each key is on the keyboard. :D im so proud of myself. seriously, this feeling of not looking down at the keyboard is amazing. took me years but ive nearly done it.

The trouble with the delay is that all these cool looking x360 and ps3 games are arround. Zelda looks graphicllay ordinary now. when it was announced, it was wow wee! but now its ho hum.

:shock: Don't you dare call Link a "skirt-wearing gay elf" !! I find that very offensive :mad:

Maybe he was meaning happy :heh:

He better be... :mad:

of course i did. Link is absolutely and completely straight *

* (compared to tingle)

Damnit, read that the GC version might first be out in Feburary!

Seriously, I'm gonna shoot someone if that happens... :cry: Not only have we waited a year when they finally said that TP, both GC version and Wii version, would be released on the launch date of the Wii.

But now they are saying it's going to be in Feburary!? :shock: Those damned bastards! Trully... damned bastards...

I don't know what to do anymore... :cry:

Zelda TP should be played on GC! C'mon! It was originally for the GC and is the perfect end for the GC! Not the perfect beginning for the Wii!

Come on, most shops won't even stock Twilight Princess for the GC when it's out. It's a smart move, they'll sell a lot more by bringing it out on the Wii due to new audiences and all the hype.

It makes me furious anyway, no matter if it's a smart move for Nintendo or not... They already made people mad when they announced that it was going to be delayed in 2005 due to "new and special improvements", and now this... They can at least launch it with the Wii version. It ain't fair...

I'm still hanging on to the 'perfect end for the GC, not the perfect beginning for the damned Wii'...

The trouble with the delay is that all these cool looking x360 and ps3 games are arround. Zelda looks graphicllay ordinary now. when it was announced, it was wow wee! but now its ho hum.

Does it matter though? Plus, X360 and PS3 games will be a lot better looking technically, but Zelda will have heaps of amazing style and presentation to make up for it.

Does it matter though? Plus, X360 and PS3 games will be a lot better looking technically, but Zelda will have heaps of amazing style and presentation to make up for it.
I actually think most next gen games look rather ordinary, with all that overused bloom, bump mapping and displacement mapping... sure they're good techniques, but they get overused just because, in the end it substracts from the supposed realism.

Zelda on the other hand is one of the best looking games I've ever seen.

Next gen graphics haven't even come close to amazing me either to be honest.

Next gen graphics haven't even come close to amazing me either to be honest.

I'm loving the graphical design of Viva Pinata, if there's one thing Rare is good at it's graphics.

Rare have always been great with graphics and graphical design, so no surprise there. Shame the standard of their games have dropped since Perfect Dark and Banjo Tooie. :(

hey! it can be fun to be the bottom dude lmao

Yeah, but next time i get to be on the bottom, ok?

Well there's always the possibility that Midna turns out to be Zelda in fact... She is known to have more than one form :wink:

Zelda and Link together would be nice, but what about Ilia who get's kidnapped from the beginning? Is there something between her and Link? :love:

I personally believe that zelda is the eagle shown in early videos.

I think midna is a villian trying to stop the twilight realm in order to summon ganon.

I cant remember seeing an eagle. I remember Link's hawk. What video is the eagle in?

She not a eagle. :shakehead

She trapped in hyrule castle ZeldaFreak. :indeed:

She not a eagle. :shakehead

She trapped in hyrule castle ZeldaFreak. :indeed:

Thats what I thought. It looked like the twilight realm and assuming that the figure was who we think it was, which I believe is true, then she can't be an eagle.

I've still not found this eagle in the zelda videos.

Another thing. Has anyone else noticed that Link seems to have a bit of a deeper 'voice' in the wii version? Either that or its just bad quality.

Thats what I thought. It looked like the twilight realm and assuming that the figure was who we think it was, which I believe is true, then she can't be an eagle.

I've still not found this eagle in the zelda videos.

Another thing. Has anyone else noticed that Link seems to have a bit of a deeper 'voice' in the wii version? Either that or its just bad quality.

that's in a old 2004 video where he call's through music a eagle in his/Toaru village.

that's not Zelda.