NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

that's in a old 2004 video where he call's through music a eagle in his/Toaru village.

that's not Zelda.

Ah right. Well it can't be zelda. Link isnt in the twilight realm at the time.

Is it not a hawk. Looks a bit small to be an eagle but then again im no bird expert.

Doesn't he mean that flying creature (that you control) that was seen in the latest vids? I think thats Minda.

Ah right. Well it can't be zelda. Link isnt in the twilight realm at the time.

Is it not a hawk. Looks a bit small to be an eagle but then again im no bird expert.

well... there are pics where wolf link appears to be out of the twilight realm, and speculation that the boar link is riding in one video is epona?

that could be either early/beta testing, speculation... or perhaps something more.

But we agree on one thing... that's not zelda. There's also speculation saying that it's her funeral robe that protects her from assuming a diferent form in the twilight realm. could also be the fact that she is inside some kind of castle.

This game is gonna be so epic :D

No there was an Owl (I thought lol) that Link called in a video a while back. He doesnt mean that flying thing, I dont think it's midna either but who knows :)

I find it strange no one talked abour the Sheikah's symbol on the coat's back.

Also, what about zelda holding a sword?

This is TP official art:

ZeldaTP.jpg

I have not read the whole 155 pages of this thread, so feel free to kick me.

People are looking way too much into this eagle thing. Wasnt it stated in early interviews that Link would have some interaction with animals in TP, and if I remember it right, some of the first vids had him oogling with some cats in the forest.

What I mean is that when Zelda travels to normal hyrule she transforms to an eagle, when link goes into the twilight realm he transforms into a wolf.

If you've played oracle of ages you'll know you minda truely is ;)

What I mean is that when Zelda travels to normal hyrule she transforms to an eagle, when link goes into the twilight realm he transforms into a wolf.

That does not make sense at all::shrug: i mean if eagle is indeed link then why is eagle carrying Link wolf:wtf: Surely he can not carry himself:awesome:

That does not make sense at all::shrug: i mean if eagle is indeed link then why is eagle carrying Link wolf:wtf: Surely he can not carry himself:awesome:

No different eagle its small and golden colored - in hyrule world. Zelda is Zelda in twilight world.

To make it simple:

Hyrule: Link- Link(normal)

Zelda- Eagle(golden one)

Twilight realm: Link - Wolf

Zelda- Zelda(normal)

Zelda won't be an eagle,that's just stupid.Her robe is Sheikahn (Hope you get what I mean) so I think that protects her from transforming,though I think during the game we might see her animal form.

well... there are pics where wolf link appears to be out of the twilight realm

True enough but, isn't there a video that shows wolf Link running about in the snow, in colour.

No different eagle its small and golden colored - in hyrule world. Zelda is Zelda in twilight world.

To make it simple:

Hyrule: Link- Link(normal)

Zelda- Eagle(golden one)

Twilight realm: Link - Wolf

Zelda- Zelda(normal)

Huh? I'm really confused. Why would she turn into an eagle in normal hyrule?

She must have been in her normal (assuming she has an animal form) form in Hyrule to begin with before the Twilight realm appeared. So why would she suddenly become an eagle in normal Hyrule nad not in the Twilight realm, again, assuming she had an eagle form.

Another question. What eagle is it your talking about?

During the entire development of Zelda TP, I've heard some crazy rumours, but this one really takes the biscuit. ZELDA IS AN EAGLE?! Honestly, was the person who thought of that rumour completly stoned and drunk and possibly mentally ill while he/she/it wrote it?

I personally believe that zelda is the eagle shown in early videos.

I think midna is a villian trying to stop the twilight realm in order to summon ganon.

Well sorry to pee on your parade Zeldafreak but I think your in the minority with that theory (by minority I mean a minority of one - namely you ) :D

Care to expand on that? I just played on the Oracle games and I'm slightly confused by your theory. Are you talking about Veran Sorceress of Shadows? No way.

When the games were linked, Veran was only a part of a bigger plot by Ganondorf and Twinrova to take over Hyrule by ruling seasons and ages.

Ffs, Zelda's no eagle... ! If she were, that eagle you're talking about would have had a better introduction and a bigger role... That eagle is just a friend of Link, and will probably also appear while Link is as Wolf Link, and will show a whole new side of itself once you're actually able to talk/comunicate with it...

But seriously... Let's drop the whole 'Zelda is an eagle' thing...

ZeldaFreak, what do you mean by this? I've played Oracle of Ages, and what do you mean by 'you'll know who Midna truly is' ?? I don't follow....

If that's what is says? ::shrug:

The fact that you're discussing if Zelda is an eagle or a python with a tutu is sad.

Carry on. :P

True enough but, isn't there a video that shows wolf Link running about in the snow, in colour.

Huh? I'm really confused. Why would she turn into an eagle in normal hyrule?

She must have been in her normal (assuming she has an animal form) form in Hyrule to begin with before the Twilight realm appeared. So why would she suddenly become an eagle in normal Hyrule nad not in the Twilight realm, again, assuming she had an eagle form.

Another question. What eagle is it your talking about?

During a roundtable discusion of the process with the producers, someone said that if they took there inspiration off this film where to lovers couldn't see each other cos through the day the woman is an eagle and at night the guy is a wolf.

There has been talk of this for a long time. And zelda could easily get out if she wanted to to give link tips.

Oh you know who midna is yet...;)

Care to expand on that? I just played on the Oracle games and I'm slightly confused by your theory. Are you talking about Veran Sorceress of Shadows? No way.

When the games were linked, Veran was only a part of a bigger plot by Ganondorf and Twinrova to take over Hyrule by ruling seasons and ages.

you got it my friend.

Veran the sorceress if she can transform herself to a spider creaturer in the final battle and a women early on in the game then i'm sureof it, minda is giving link help to remove the twilight realm - the only thing that can stop ganondorf or ganon from coming back to take over hyrule.

To be honest I still don't really understand you. We haven't gotten enough evidence about this. Veran wasn't the most popular of villains, and I don't think they'd bring her back after leaving her alone for almost six years.

Oh you know who midna is yet...;)

you got it my friend.

Veran the sorceress if she can transform herself to a spider creaturer in the final battle and a women early on in the game then i'm sureof it, minda is giving link help to remove the twilight realm - the only thing that can stop ganondorf or ganon from coming back to take over hyrule.

Naaaaaaaah....... :shakehead You can't compare that with Midna...

Naaaaaaaah....... :shakehead You can't compare that with Midna...

Well I think its very true for the simple reason she must have powerful sorcery.

During a roundtable discusion of the process with the producers, someone said that if they took there inspiration off this film where to lovers couldn't see each other cos through the day the woman is an eagle and at night the guy is a wolf.[/Quote]

One. Nintendo never said anything about Ladyhawke.

Two. IGN said it to Eiji Aonuma if it was base on Ladyhawke and he say it didnt.

Three. Link has the hawk at the start of the game in the village area & he use it as a boomerang.

Four. Midna is Link's shadow outside the twilight area.

GANNON-BANNED

22. Claiming Twilight Princess is based on the film "Ladyhawke":

Oh man. IGN started another great theory. Apparently in Japan there is a manga called Twilight Princess and the author said the film Ladyhawke influenced the story. So IGN thinks since the new Zelda has a hawk and a wolf that it automatically is based on the film ladyhawke. I'm not going to list for you how many things in the world involve a wolf and a hawk that came out since 1985. But it's IGN, and since they were right about Link changing into a wolf, apparently they are right about everything.

http://www.gannon-banned.com