NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

hehe:

its not zelda related, Its common sense!!

4. Spelling common terms wrong:

This is the killer. If you correct yourself quickly, I don't mind. But if you misspell anything Zelda related, you are toast. Especially on common terms. Like Moblin. It is not Molblin. Pull that stunt, and I will GANNON-BAN you.

8. Claiming their is a Fourth Triforce Piece in the official series:

Link has the hawk

Finally someone else agrees that it is a hawk.

I find it strange no one talked abour the Sheikah's symbol on the coat's back.

Also, what about zelda holding a sword?

This is TP official art:

ZeldaTP.jpg

I have not read the whole 155 pages of this thread, so feel free to kick me.

So. Zelda with a sword. Maybe she fights with you at one point. Linke when tetra fights with you in WW.

Maybe she was taught by the Shiekah how to sword fight and thats also the time she got that cloak. Either that or maybe Impa makes a return.

Website stating that phantom hourglass is a direst sequel to ww,

It's NOT

Eiji Aonuma stated in a recent interview that it was a sequel in terms of graphics not storyline

It's NOT

Eiji Aonuma stated in a recent interview that it was a sequel in terms of graphics not storyline

Thanks for that. Wrong forum. Completely wrong forum. There's a Phantom Hourglass topic in DS board.

It's NOT

Yeah i thought that when i read through it. Then after what i posted ealier i just stopped reading, if he doesn't even know when to use there and their, then im not reading some mindless childs shitty website cos he gets angry at some people who make minor mistakes.

Thanks for that. Wrong forum. Completely wrong forum. There's a Phantom Hourglass topic in DS board.

true, but it was at the spur of the moment, as that site had just been posted, and it wouldnt have been right him going al the way to the PH thread to type in what he did, he would have had to typed out he website and probably explained what was happening.

Why am i talking like this... im mindless.

i knew hawks would play a big role in this game

gannon banned is good site.

It's NOT

So how do you explain the storyline of Tetra getting lost and Link going out to find her? That's been confirmed by several sources now.

Thats what the guy said its not a direct sequel in terms of gameplay only in terms of graphics. Doesn't have to be what if its like set 20 years before WW

maybe it starts in the time of wind waker then tetra gets caught and link sleeps for seven years

sounds really original.

maybe it starts in the time of wind waker then tetra gets caught and link sleeps for seven years

sounds really original.

Or set 5 years before WW, this may be a dfferent tetra and different link you know, like every other game.

But we digress

The legend in Wind Waker actually made it sound like there had been no heroes since Hyrule flooded, so that's ruled out.

Where's that interview in which Aonuma confirms the stories are not connected, ZeldaFreak?

Aonuma says "Phantom Hourglass is often branded as the direct sequel of the Wind Waker while it only shares the same graphical style". Add to that mistranslations (Japanese -> English -> German -> English again) and we can't be quite sure of what he really says.

The legend in Wind Waker actually made it sound like there had been no heroes since Hyrule flooded, so that's ruled out.

phantom of hourglass may be kinda like oracle of ages

Aonuma says "Phantom Hourglass is often branded as the direct sequel of the Wind Waker while it only shares the same graphical style". Add to that mistranslations (Japanese -> English -> German -> English again) and we can't be quite sure of what he really says.

Yes we can and ign confirmed it themselves with speaking to him

Can we get back to TP subjects? This is a TP discussion...

:P

I can't wait to explore (what I presume is) the Hyrule Market! Dang, it looks so nice !!

And looks to be huge... ! :P

Can we get back to TP subjects? This is a TP discussion...

:P

I can't wait to explore (what I presume is) the Hyrule Market! Dang, it looks so nice !!

And looks to be huge... ! :P

Hyrule Market? i dont think ive seen the picture of that, care to link?

Hyrule Market? i dont think ive seen the picture of that, care to link?

Huh ?? Of course you've seen it.... ! There's released some screenshots with it, and the E3 2006 trailer had Link walking in the city ::shrug:

Old stuff... you can find the screenshots here on n-europe.com ... ::shrug:

I assume he's talking about these pics:

There are so many people

talking to them all is gonna eat up a lot of time.

But no doubt i'll still do it.

It was in August 2005 when they delayed it,as a 'Sorry Picture'

Ah yes, I remember that... I was so sad that day :'(

Those bastards...

There are so many people

talking to them all is gonna eat up a lot of time.

But no doubt i'll still do it.

Yeah, it's going to be so damned nice! Think about all the stories there'll be from each one of them....

Ah yes, I remember that... I was so sad that day :'(

Those bastards...

Yeah, it's going to be so damned nice! Think about all the stories there'll be from each one of them....

I hope they all have something different to say. Even if they ad to make only a sentence long.