NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Yes game companies who don't act big an say it will have this in and this in and up with nothing they promised.

I don't trust game companies who put more graphics over gameplay.

I don't trust game companies who put a new controller concept over graphics.

I don't trust game companies who state they are going to bring a major franchise and end up being a crap half baked cheesy idea- FF Crystal Chronicals is one of these games.

Grow a thicker skin. Are you serious about this controller concept? Then what are you doing here?

I don't trust game companies who put more graphics over gameplay.

I don't trust game companies who put a new controller concept over graphics.

You do realise that Nintendo have always gone for gameplay over graphics and that this new controller (much like the ds's touch screen) is a way for them to push the industry forward and make better games.

hehe i love ZeldaFreak

1) cos i hate his avatar-one peice has never entertained me

2) he contradicts himself and changes his opinion so quickly

3) he speaks as if he has authority

4) he has less gamerpoints than me for now (which is hard to find imo lol)

The Wind Waker was graphics over gameplay, games that embrace both make for good games - companies that value one over the other will indeed in the long run fail. I personally feel the Wii will be extremly succesful in the short to mid term range

You do realise that Nintendo have always gone for gameplay over graphics and that this new controller (much like the ds's touch screen) is a way for them to push the industry forward and make better games.

Do you really believe in that? You people need to be more realistic.

hehe i love ZeldaFreak

1) cos i hate his avatar-one peice has never entertained me

2) he contradicts himself and changes his opinion so quickly

3) he speaks as if he has authority

4) he has less gamerpoints than me for now (which is hard to find imo lol)

Gamerpoints worst invention ever. I have authority from reading articles, etc. I as you have claimed 'contradicts himself' is because if new information comes out I feel I have to revalue my opinions

I have a question ZeldaFreak, and really think about this one.

Despite that I don't agree with you on the Wind Waker's graphics over gameplay, you distrust one company entirely because one of their titles seems to put graphics over gameplay?

By that logic you must really despise Microsoft and Sony.

The Wind Waker was graphics over gameplay, games that embrace both make for good games - companies that value one over the other will indeed in the long run fail. I personally feel the Wii will be extremly succesful in the short to mid term range

*Looks at Nintendo profits and birth certificate saying 1953*

Yeah, you must be right. Also everyone knows WW gameplay sucks, I mean, the game is all about the graphics.

erm qouting of an article off gamespot i think there dude

you do that sometimes! thats reason number 5 btw lol

Weird isn't it? Because Nintendo's playing cards from 1955 obviously have graphics over gameplay and yet they still succeeded.

Yeah, you must be right. Also everyone knows WW gameplay sucks, I mean, the game is all about the graphics.

i wasn't saying that all I said is that it hadn't added anything other than that, and it was one of the best zelda titles

erm qouting of an article off gamespot i think there dude

you do that sometimes! thats reason number 5 btw lol

I have always stated that since the controller was announced.

Gamerpoints worsed invention ever. I have authority from reading articles, etc. I as you have claimed 'contradicts himself' is because if new information comes out I feel I have to revalue my opinions

but you seem to sound like a prick and get peoples backs up doing so since your 'old opinions' were so stupid in the first place.

you cant have authority just cos you live on the web and spend all day readin gamespot/1up/eurogamer or what not-thats total bollox-you have an opinion is all, i just dont like the way you try and make out like its always correct

ALSO dont believe everything you read-or else your a total fool mate.

(ps. worsed is a word now?)

Weird isn't it? Because Nintendo's playing cards from 1955 obviously have graphics over gameplay and yet they still succeeded.

wasnt the company founded in like the late 1800's when they made hanafuda cards?

. . .

ANYWHO back to the topic of ZELDA

Whoa guys this is the Zelda thread ... not the arguement thread!

Anyway back on topic, i couldnt care what websites say about this game its still number one on my Wii games list!

but you seem to sound like a prick and get peoples backs up doing so since your 'old opinions' were so stupid in the first place.

you cant have authority just cos you live on the web and spend all day readin gamespot/1up/eurogamer or what not-thats total bollox-you have an opinion is all, i just dont like the way you try and make out like its always correct

ALSO dont believe everything you read-or else your a total fool mate.

(ps. worsed is a word now?)

wasnt the company founded in like the late 1800's when they made hanafuda cards?

. . .

ANYWHO back to the topic of ZELDA

Em by the way I also read developer and also MCV which are both trade mags.

Em by the way I also read developer and also MCV which are both trade mags.

big fucking whoop-it just results in you thinking you know games and have an opinion just cos you can spew this little soundbites at people.

plus anything decent in them mags comes out on the web.

methinks you have a bad ego dude.

anywho zelda-pretty poster on my door in my uni room :D

already had a few convos about how great TP will be, and so far everyone i've spoke to is preferring the idea of the Wii version alot more.

i think that the GC controls will be functional and great but the Wii versions controls will be infinatly more fun. but hey i wont know if i'm right till about 2 and a half months time :(

Right Zelda , I will buy the GC version first then if the Wii version scores 9.0 or higher then i'll get it

Right Zelda , I will buy the GC version first then if the Wii version scores 9.0 or higher then i'll get it

its a little lame to base the choice of a game on the score its gets before reading the review-but i do understand what i think your saying-as long as the controls dont hinder the Wii version and work.

i'll get both cos i'm a zelda obsessed kinda guy.

I'd like to thank ZeldaFreak for ruining the thread, git.

I'll only get the GC version if the controls are really bad, but would Nintendo put out a bad game?

I'd like to thank ZeldaFreak for ruining the thread, git.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Don't Cry.

ZeldaFreak didn't ruin the thread, he's just expressing his opinion which you should respect.

Oh yeah I'll bet getting both too. :awesome:

Oh of course, it's wrong if I say something. Everyone else has been knocking him, but everyone has to comment on me.

I'll bet getting both too. :awesome:
So am I :grin: they say the controls are best on Wii, well, I want to decide that for myself.

Two radically diferent control schemes in zelda=replay value.

Oh of course, it's wrong if I say something. Everyone else has been knocking him, but everyone has to comment on me.

Takeo and ZeldaFreak were having an argument and you picked a side and threw in a comment which was pretty nasty, that's why I said what I said.

I didn't realise I was everyone. ;)