NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

No it was Aonuma who said that. If you wanted to complete everything it would take about 70 hours.

The thing is, no one is going to complete absolutely every little sidequest and do absolutely everything in the game, no matter how hard you try.

I reckon most of us will be lucky to get 50 hours out of it.

Yes, but is it 70 hours if, to pick two extremes, you know all the puzzles and know each time where to go to next (like Aonuma himself), or if you've never even played a Zelda game before?

The thing is, no one is going to complete absolutely every little sidequest and do absolutely everything in the game, no matter how hard you try.

Maybe not on their first playthrough but plenty of people will 100% the game.

Wouldn't their guess of 70 hours be for someone who knows everythign about the game? Like a dungeon, you know where to go next. Have they taken into account we will want to, well I will, walk around the dungeon, unless there's a time limit I will take my time with dungeons.

I will probably spend most of my time on this game just riding around the field, as i did in OOT.

I wonder if they will do day and night like OOT, and have those skeletons pop out of the ground at night.

9 dungeons is fine... I think there'll be alot of stuff happening outside the dungeons anyway. They said there'll be alot of horseback riding too, in different kinds of ways... Plus, I think any place you will go as Wolf Link won't count as any of those 9 dungeons. But what do I know ?

8.8 guaranteed average review score. But still as excited as hell for this game.

Presentation - 9

Graphics - 8

Sound - 9

Gameplay -8.5

Replay Value - 8

I wonder whether wolf link will be able to interact with the horse at all, seeing that it can interact with other animals in the game, a whole dungeon in wolf link perhaps? Can scare people and steal their rupies [whatever currency link gets in the game]

8.8 guaranteed average review score. But still as excited as hell for this game.

Presentation - 9

Graphics - 8

Sound - 9

Gameplay -8.5

Replay Value - 8

:laughing: ... Credibility = 0

Remember it's not just the dungeons, it's how you get to them.

9 dungeons is good, 70 hours of gameplay is better.

Guys guys guys... stop worrying about ratings.

I swear it's just Solitanze worrying that this game isn't going to get over 90%.

I think I've now lost all hype for this game.

I will, that is pretty much certain. I do with just about about every RPG. Hell I even played 300+ hours on Baten Kaitos just to get one of the cards to change. I also went around and got all the figurines in Wind Waker.

I'll try to get everything, but as you say everything is just not practicle the first time around. I was 2 hearts short of everything in ww (and a few figurines short), I got basicaly everything in lttp (think I was 1 heart piece short). I think I'll get a good amount from it, as I'll take my time injoying it and exploring.

Hmm... I would like if there was more characters in the game that are really going to help you around in dungeons and stuff... Yeah, in Zelda WW you had Medli from the Rito tribe for the Wind Temple and Makar for the Earth Temple, but they weren't doing enough help I think. They should be running around defeating enemies with you, instead of just standing beside Link while he's actually doing the whole job.

What I'm saying is, that I hope the AI is way cooler in TP, but hey they said it would be... !

Maybe a comeback from Ralph from Zelda OOA. Always liked that character. Would be cool if he was around sometimes, slicing down enemies next to you with his sword, and of course helping you with puzzles.

Just a thought... What do you think?

almost every game has a guide like elzo or navi or the king of hyrule (ww)

in tp midna is the guide but she does more than that she helps you fight in the twilight realm. i guess the king of hyrule helps you in ww buy being your main form of transportation.

i hope the twilight relm is like the dark world in four swords adventures.

*edit* welcome to the forums

Hmm... I would like if there was more characters in the game that are really going to help you around in dungeons and stuff... Yeah, in Zelda WW you had Medli from the Rito tribe for the Wind Temple and Makar for the Earth Temple, but they weren't doing enough help I think. They should be running around defeating enemies with you, instead of just standing beside Link while he's actually doing the whole job.

What I'm saying is, that I hope the AI is way cooler in TP, but hey they said it would be... !

Maybe a comeback from Ralph from Zelda OOA. Always liked that character. Would be cool if he was around sometimes, slicing down enemies next to you with his sword, and of course helping you with puzzles.

Just a thought... What do you think?

That could be really cool if it happened. And they could add like a 2 player mode at they points where player 2 can controls that character.

That would be awesome.

apparently there is going to a romance sub-plot. I guess we're going to see link engaged in some serious tongue action. Something to do with appealing to a wider audience.

apparently there is going to a romance sub-plot. I guess we're going to see link engaged in some serious tongue action. Something to do with appealing to a wider audience.

Now the speculation begins.

With who :wtf:

That was said a little while ago,i'm gonna complete TP 100% in my 2nd or 3rd run.For me i'm expecting it to last 60 odd hours.

Now the speculation begins.

With who :wtf:

before asking with who, you need to figure our which Link is going to be loved up.

Link the doggy wolf? or Link 'the skirt-wearing' gay elf? either way, can't wait to see how its nintendoised.

before asking with who, you need to figure our which Link is going to be loved up.

Link the doggy wolf? or Link 'the skirt-wearing' gay elf? either way, can't wait to see how its nintendoised.

Well I cant really see that happening with Wolf Link but, then again stranger things have happened.

I think it'll be Link and Midna,they become friends and help each other out as wolf link,then midna turns into an elf or hylian and bam a relationship starts.

:shock: Don't you dare call Link a "skirt-wearing gay elf" !! I find that very offensive :mad:

I always thought link would be better off with Malon from Lon Lon Ranch than Zelda... She looked malnourished.

I think it'll be Link and Midna,they become friends and help each other out as wolf link,then midna turns into an elf or hylian and bam a relationship starts.
Yeah, seems like midna develops a liking on riding Link:

zeldawii073jp.jpg

*slap*

sucks for link, to be always in subservient bottom position though.

Yeah, seems like midna develops a liking on riding Link:

sucks for link, to be always in subservient bottom position though.

Link gets to ride the King of Hyrule - and Link is the one of top.