NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Damn, i forgot about those characters and you reminded me of them.

Today i found out that GAME actually exists in my country, and they had this in display:

img000tx3.jpg

I was surprised, as no shops do this kind of thing for nintendo around here.

Never seen anything like that before,to bad there wasn't a date on the box.

Or even the game in the box.

It said somewhere in the shop that it would be released in October, but that's probably some educated guess.

about tingle in oot what about the sell me something with "c", please with "c"

person. could they be some how related to tingle. they do dress like him.

and what the hec do you sell to them any way????????????

about tingle in oot what about the sell me something with "c", please with "c"

person. could they be some how related to tingle. they do dress like him.

and what the hec do you sell to them any way????????????

The "SellMeSomething" person is a girl who only buys fishs,milk,water and mushroom for you but she didnt really did anything in OOT but she did keep your money in the bank for you in MM.

I always thought it was a guy.:sad:

I came across him yesterday in OOT and I thought he was a guy as well :heh:

I came across him yesterday in OOT and I thought he was a guy as well :heh:

I thought it was guy aswell...

Those two guys are probably replacing the two camp guys that used to hang around in the market constanly laughing.

Although those freaks don't scare me nearly as much as that gigantic woman with the massive lips in Ocarina of Time did.

It said somewhere in the shop that it would be released in October, but that's probably some educated guess.

October? Strange that this date keeps popping up for the Wii as well....

Obviously Zelda: TTP would have to launch on the same day for the Gamecube as well!

Zelda will definately be my last game for the Cube. It better be the best game in the world....

Zelda will definately be my last game for the Cube. It better be the best game in the world....

Are you not going to get it for wii?

I'll be getting a Wii at launch (before launch actually, hahahaha!) but I might well get the GC version of LoZ: TP, depending on whether I hear that the Wii version's controls have been fixed. I say that since last I heard the only way to play with the GC controller was to play the GC version so that might be what I have to do. I really hope they fix it though - making the flagship game for your new console a bit broken would be a seriously bad move, especially if all the people in the know buy the GC version.

What's wrong with the controls,I thought they were fine.I'm getting both versions at launch.

To me TP was and is for the Gamecube and I'm looking forward to playing it the traditional way,the way it was meant to be played.And for the Wii it will be fun playing with the enhanced controls of Wii-mote and speaker,i'm looking forward to going fishing with it :)

ok, for me i will only get the wii version i will use the extra cash from not buying the GC version to buy another wii game

I'm really just really looking forward to the Wii version just because of the features that the Wii-mote will include and also just exploring Hyrule and sidequests,i'm looking forward to that rather than going through temples and doing the story.

I'll be getting a Wii at launch (before launch actually, hahahaha!)

Oooo, how are you managing that then?

I really hope they fix it though - making the flagship game for your new console a bit broken would be a seriously bad move, especially if all the people in the know buy the GC version.

Hey come on, this is Nintendo we're talking about. It will be perfect. :grin:

I wonder how many people will be buying both versions?