N-Europe

Photography.

Nintendork

I must admit I have a bit of a fetish for hugely saturated, colorful images. Every eye catching, or at least thats what I want them to be.

I've just had a quick go at photoshoping your flower picture.

bc38fcae7f.jpg

________

ECKANKAR FORUM

Edited by fex

Maiky-NiSuTe I just open my picture in photoshop then go

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Colour Balance

And just adjust the sliders, it best to just play around and see what results you get. And do the same for levels and curves

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Levels

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves

________

ACRYLIC BONGS

Edited by fex

Guest Stefkov

Nice pictures fex. What camera do you have? You've probably said before but if you could say again =)

Is the third picture caterpillar tracks from a digger or something like that?

I really like that one.

Nice pictures fex. What camera do you have? You've probably said before but if you could say again =)

Is the third picture caterpillar tracks from a digger or something like that?

I really like that one.

I use a Nikon D70, I love it to bits even though I think the technology in the camera is 5 years old now. Yeh your right about the tracks, I just saw a diggery/JCB type thing hanging around with no one near it, so up I went and took that snap.

d70.jpg

I Bought my D70 second hand, it was a choice of either the D40 (new) or the D70. And the D40 just felt too small in my hands. Before my D70 I had a lil powershot like Eenuh's. Only 2mega-pixel but the picture quality was rather good B00008OE46.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

________

METHADONE REHAB DICUSSION

Edited by fex

Fuzpoy, on your deviant art, theres a picture called Water Feature. And the building behind that is STUNNING i love art deco. I would love to see that renovated and looking brand new.

Could you tell me exactly where about that is? Do you have any more pictures of the building itself? I'm not far from Hatfield, if its just outside of Doncaster.

I need to buy that place!

________

VAPORIZER NET

Edited by fex

Fuzpoy, on your deviant art, theres a picture called Water Feature. And the building behind that is STUNNING i love art deco. I would love to see that renovated and looking brand new.

Could you tell me exactly where about that is? Do you have any more pictures of the building itself? I'm not far from Hatfield, if its just outside of Doncaster.

I need to buy that place!

Thanks :) i've got 30/40 photos from that place they are focused on its dilapidated state not its architectural features, i haven't got them online though. I haven't seen it properly since they have fixed it up but i think it has lost some of its charm.

The road its on is waltham way, its next to a KFC (also very near the galleria if you know it)

I'll put some photos up later.